[PC] Endless Legend

Unread postby Dolt » 24 Aug 2013 23:35

http://forums.amplitude-studios.com/

Endless Legend - Town View.jpg

Endless Legend - Exploration.jpg

Endless Legend - Battle Deployment 2.jpg

Endless Legend - Battle Deployment 1.jpg

http://www.iceberg-games.com/index.php? ... =news.list

Haarlem, The Netherlands - 21 August 2013 – Indie videogames developer Amplitude Studios made quite a splash last year with their first title Endless Space (PC/Mac). The hugely popular 4x space strategy game launched on Steam in July 2012 selling around half a million units in its first year, while garnering critical acclaim, marking an excellent debut for the Paris outfit.

Since the 2012 release, the studio has not only worked on expanding Endless Space with 4 free add-ons and an official expansion, but has also worked behind closed doors on new games set within the ‘Endless’ universe - the recently announced Dungeon of the Endless and in particular, their largest scale project to date: the 4x fantasy strategy game Endless Legend.

Story of Endless Legend:
Another sunrise, another day of toil. Food must be grown, industries built, science and magic advanced, and wealth collected. Urgency drives these simple efforts, however, for your planet holds a history of unexplained apocalypse, and the winter you just survived was the worst on record. A fact that has also been true for the previous five.

As you discover the lost secrets of your world and the mysteries of the legends and ruins that exist as much in reality as in rumor, you will come to see that you are not alone. Other peoples also struggle to survive, to grow, and perhaps even to conquer.

You have a city, a loyal populace, and a few troops; your power and magic should be sufficient to keep them alive. But beyond that, nothing is certain… Where will you go, what will you find, and how will you react? Will your trail be one of roses, or of blood?

Key Features:
- Explore legendary lands with one of the eight civilizations available both in single and multiplayer, as you adventure through seasons, striving to discover the secrets of Auriga.
- Expand beyond the unknown and send your heroes in every corner of the world to find mysterious artifacts to equip your troops, and assimilate powerful minor factions which will help you overwhelm your opponents.
- Exploit every opportunity by researching new technologies and magical powers while collecting Dust, luxuries and strategic resources tradable on the marketplace.
- Exterminate fools who defy you with a genuine combat system where terrain and your unit abilities are key to take the advantage over the enemy armies.

I just hope that UI isn't final. I don't think I've ever seen one duller.
Dolt

Unread postby icycalm » 25 Aug 2013 18:32

Then you must have gotten into gaming in the last 5 or 6 years. It looks fine to me.
icycalm
Hyperborean

Unread postby Ununpentium » 27 Feb 2014 05:43

Ununpentium

Return to Games