01-SCL_OceanVista_1.jpg
02-SCREEN_SCL_060515_004.jpg
03-SCREEN_SCL_060515_001.jpg
04-SCREEN_SCL_022715_004.jpg
05-SCREEN_SCL_022715_006.jpg
06-SCREEN_SCL_022715_002.jpg

https://swordcoast.com/about

About the Game

Set in the lush and vibrant world of the Forgotten Realms, Sword Coast Legends offers an all-new way to enjoy the time-tested magic of playing Dungeons & Dragons as a shared storytelling experience. With a deep narrative developed by a team of long-time industry veterans and a partnership with Wizards of the Coast, the single player campaign of Sword Coast Legends brings the world of Faerûn home like never before.

Sword Coast Legends also brings the roleplaying dynamic between players and Dungeon Masters to life with DM Mode, a first-of-its-kind real-time experience in which Dungeon Masters guide players through unique customizable adventures. In DM Mode, the Dungeon Master engages players and empowers them to have fun in a way that suits the party best while creating a tailored, non-adversarial 4 with 1 experience that any RPG or pen-and-paper fan will enjoy.

Game Features:

• Single player campaign created by members of the leadership team that brought you Dragon Age™: Origins
• Choose from five playable races and six unique character classes to build your own stalwart adventurer
• A return to form, Sword Coast Legends is the compelling and complex RPG you've been waiting for and features pause time, party-based tactical combat and involving storylines
• Dungeon Master Mode: Create your own epic adventure to share with your friends, or enhance their experience in real time as they traverse your dungeon
• Set in the Dungeons & Dragons Forgotten Realms universe based on the fifth edition ruleset and populated with Dungeons & Dragons lore and legend

FAQ

When will Sword Coast Legends Release?

Sword Coast Legends is currently schedule for release on September 29th, 2015 for PC, Mac, and Linux. Those who pre-order the game will have headstart access prior to the official release date

How do I get the Rage of Demons DLC Module for free?

All you have to do is make sure you pre-order Sword Coast Legends. Everyone who pre-orders Sword Coast Legends will receive the Rage of Demons DLC Module for free when the DLC is released.

Where can I get more information about Sword Coast Legends?

Sign up for an account today and you’ll be one of the first to know new information and news released as we continue developing the game. Join our growing Community to discuss all things Sword Coast Legends alongside the Dev team plus meet other Dungeons & Dragons gaming fans.

What is the difference between the Standard Edition and the Campaign Edition pre-orders?

The Standard or 'Solo' Edition pre-orders are for those hearty players who want to take on the adventure on their own. They can still play with friends who also purchase Sword Coast Legends, but the pre-order only comes with one game key.

The Campaign Editions come with one game key for you and four additional game keys at a discounted rate. You may give those keys to your friends, as you like. Since Sword Coast Legends is a multiplayer party-based Dungeons & Dragons game, this makes Campaign Editions perfect for aspiring Dungeon Masters ready to begin an epic journey with friends.

What platform is Sword Coast Legends on?

Sword Coast Legends will release simultaneously on Windows PC, Mac and Linux on September 29th, 2015. As the game is designed to be "cross-buy" and "cross-play," Steam players may purchase the PC, Mac or Linux versions and enjoy unrestricted access to the other listed platforms.

Is your game available on Steam?

Yes you can purchase a steam key via our website here or directly from the Steam store

Will Sword Coast Legends be available on PS4 or Xbox One?

Yes Sword Coast Legends will be available on PS4 and Xbox One, slated for a Q4 2015 release date.

What are the System Requirements?

Processor: Intel Core2 Duo E7500 or equivalent
Memory: 3 GB RAM
Graphics: HD Intel Graphics 5100 or NVIDIA® GeForce® 9800 GTX+ (768 MB) or ATI™ Radeon™ HD 4850 or equivalent
DirectX: Version 9.0c
Hard Drive: 20 GB available space
Sound Card: DirectX9c compliant

RECOMMENDED:

Processor: Intel i5 2400 or better
Memory: 8 GB RAM
Graphics: NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 750 1GB ram or or ATI™ Radeon™ HD 6970 or better
DirectX: Version 9.0c
Hard Drive: 20 GB available space
Sound Card: DirectX9c compliant

Do I need a Steam account to play Sword Coast Legends?

Yes, a Steam account is required to download the game at launch.

I pre-ordered... when will you send Steam Keys?

You will receive a Steam key to the email address provided during purchase. Please check your email inbox for your key.

Why can’t I use Steam wallet to purchase these packs?

These packs could not be offered through Steam or using Steam wallet due to the physical goods included in them. These packs require additional information to fulfill the order for Belaphoss and the Cloth map to reach your door.

Will the Limited Edition Collector’s Packs ship to my country?

The Belaphoss Statue and Cloth Map ships to most countries worldwide, if we’re unable to ship to your country you will be issued a refund for the package purchased. We hope you’ll consider re-purchasing one of the other packages that include digital only goods.

I pre-ordered... when will you ship my Statue and Cloth Map?

The Map and Statue are being designed and developed to ship alongside the game's release later this year. As we produce the map and statue, we'll keep you up-to-date on a regular basis, providing our Community the latest info on the creation process all the way to when the items ultimately arrive at your doorstep.

I had issues with my purchase or need help!

We are here to help. Please contact Customer Support to reach us directly regarding billing or technical issues.

I redeemed my Steam key, why isn’t the game in my Steam Library?

After you’ve successfully redeemed your key, your account is granted access to the game. The game should populate in your Steam Library as we draw closer to launch.

Can I gift my Steam Keys to friends from different regions than me?

All versions of Sword Coast Legends follow standardized Steam region-locking policy for gifting – gifts purchased in certain regions may only be redeemed in those regions. For further details, please visit the Region Restrictions page on Steam.

What is included in the pre-order packages ?

The Digital Pre-Order Pack Features:

• 1 Steam Game Key
• Special Discounted Price for Pre-Ordering

The Digital Deluxe Pre-Order Pack Includes the Following:

• 1 Steam Game Key
• Tome of knowledge (giving players a boost to their attributes and abilities)
• Order of the Burning Cloak Armor and Weapons
• Beholder monster for Dungeon Masters
• Lost Mines dungeon tile set for Dungeon Masters
• Specials Wisps for Dungeon Master cursors
• Exclusive Hero forum badge
• Exclusive Dungeon Master forum badge
• Digital soundtrack of Sword Coast Legends – Distributed via Steam once Game is Released

The Limited Edition Collector’s Pre-Order Pack Includes the Following:

• 1 Steam Game Key
• Belaphoss forum Badge
• Headstart Access

• Design Council Access – Help Devs Make Decisions that shape SCL
• Digital soundtrack of Sword Coast Legends – Distributed via Steam once Game is Released
• Cloth Map of the Sword Coast - Shipped to you closer to launch window
• Statue of Belaphoss - Shipped to you closer to launch window

The Digital Deluxe Campaign Pre-Order Pack Includes the Following:

• 4 Extra Standard Edition Steam Game Keys to share with your friends and start your Dungeon Party
• 1 Steam Game Key for yourself with:

The Limited Edition Collector’s Campaign Pre-Order Pack Includes the Following:

• 4 Extra Standard Edition Steam Game Keys to share with your friends and start your Dungeon Party
• 1 Steam Game Key for yourself with:
• Belaphoss forum Badge
• Headstart Access for all 5 copies

• Design Council Access – Help Devs Make Decisions that shape SCL
• Cloth Map of the Sword Coast - Shipped to you closer to launch window
• Statue of Belaphoss – Shipped to you closer to launch window

First Look - Dungeon Crawl: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=506g3NTRKL8

First Look - Player Campaign: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KGm5lOXb0nA

Sword Coast Legends - Teaser: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jZmyUfDP1no

Sword Coast Legends - E3 2015 Trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ByNCxY3QDag
shubn

Return to News