http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/df-ha ... en-console
- CPU: Eight-core AMD processor running at 1.6GHz
- Graphics core: Radeon HD hardware, 18 compute units at 800MHz
- Additional hardware: GPU-like Compute module, some resources reserved by the OS
- System-on-chip codename: Liverpool
- Memory: 4GB GDDR5, 512MB reserved by the OS
Seems they moved the CPU architecture to low-power consumption mobile tech, maybe in order to avoid eventual overheating problems. There are also some performance estimates for Crysis 2 and Battlefield 3 running at 1080p on a laptop PC with that graphics chip, the Radeon 7970M, in that article.