default header

Welcome

General feedback

Moderator: JC Denton

Unread postby Gaius » 06 Sep 2014 22:51

I wanted to say, as someone who has been obsessed with videogames since childhood, that even if we restrict icycalm's output to that mainly relating to videogames and videogame culture he is by far my favourite active writer, and Insomnia is — by light years — my favourite site on the internet.

I would also like to thank the people who have posted news over the past couple of years especially in recent times. The main reason that I started posting when I did was because I was seeing news on Insomnia that I was interested in but that I hadn't seen elsewhere, and it was also being presented in a very nice manner, so I felt like I should contribute. And a colossal thanks to icycalm for well, creating the site, and setting high standards.

Also the Online and Strategy boards are a great idea.
Gaius

Unread postby icycalm » 08 Sep 2014 05:09

Your news contributions are very welcome. I myself should get off my ass and contribute more, but PA has consumed my life for the past month, and I am not getting anything done in any other area of my life. I am not too bothered though because games like this come out only once a decade, and when they do you gotta milk that fun for all it's worth. But I'll be back in action shortly, on many fronts. I'll find that goddamn balance. (Or not.)
icycalm
Hyperborean

Previous

Return to Welcome