default header

Welcome

Insomnia on Twitter

Moderator: JC Denton

Insomnia on Twitter

Unread postby icycalm » 17 Jan 2017 18:50

https://twitter.com/culturevg

You can use this thread to post your favorite quotes from Insomnia (which can include forum quotes or quotes quoted in articles and so on). Don't bother counting characters to avoid going over the character limit; just post your favorite quotes, always with a link to the page where you found them, and if I like them, and they can be turned into a tweet, I'll tweet them at some point.
icycalm
Hyperborean

Unread postby icycalm » 17 Jan 2017 18:56

Also, if you've seen a cool game-related quote somewhere else, and would like to see it tweeted on Insomnia's feed, all you have to do is quote it somewhere in the forum, and then link that quote here and I'll consider it.
icycalm
Hyperborean

Unread postby Some guy » 17 Jan 2017 21:32

http://culture.vg/forum/topic?p=14193#p14193

icycalm wrote:So if I am in the middle of bludgeoning you to death with a sledgehammer, and you suddenly raise your hands and cry out in surrender, I am by no means going to stop and let you walk away. I am going to keep pounding you into smaller and smaller pieces, until there's nothing left of you than microscopic specks of dust -- I am a machine that makes dust. This is what I do -- that is my calling in this life. My response to passive-aggressive behavior, therefore (evident not only in the video linked above, but also throughout his email), is aggressive-aggressive aggression -- an aggression raised to the third power. There's no way to trick me into a compromise, to sign a peace treaty -- I've said it once already: no association with these people is permissible, no reconciliation possible.
Some guy

Unread postby icycalm » 08 Jan 2018 06:20

From Discord:

I wrote:I embedded Insomnia's Twitter timeline on the frontpage
It's a useful tool in some respects
For example, I can follow updates from hosting companies like NFO and Incero
Or if something witty/clever/funny comes to mind, I can just shoot it right there
Basically, anything that can make the frontpage richer and more interactive, I will do it
icycalm
Hyperborean

Return to Welcome