default header

[PS3] [360] Armored Core: Verdict Day

Moderator: JC Denton

[PS3] [360] Armored Core: Verdict Day

Unread postby recoil » 08 Feb 2014 09:08

I have the PS3 version. If anyone wants to go through the campaign with me, let me know within a week and I'll hold off on playing until you get a copy. Otherwise, feel free to use this thread for setting up death matches or forming teams.
recoil

Unread postby icycalm » 08 Feb 2014 10:08

I am in for next weekend if that's okay with you. I'll get the PSN version so no waiting for a physical copy from the states. It'll be my first AC game too.
icycalm
Hyperborean

Unread postby recoil » 08 Feb 2014 21:37

Sounds good. I'll be able to play on Sunday 6PM UTC. There's a bit of a set up when setting up the game for online (downloading updates, setting up pilot information, creating/joining a team, etc), so I'd recommend doing this beforehand. I made a team called Insomnia.ac, but if you decide to make your own, I will disband my team and join yours (teams are necessary for voice chat).
recoil

Unread postby icycalm » 12 Feb 2014 02:43

Yeah, I'll make a new team. See you at 6.
icycalm
Hyperborean

Unread postby icycalm » 15 Feb 2014 20:50

I've been trying all day to get my PS3 to run to no avail. Last time I used it was with Dragon's Crown, and before that with Fuse, and that's all the action it has seen, and yet this is the problem that I have now:

https://support.us.playstation.com/app/ ... /526#shuts

Shuts down after 10 seconds

There is an issue with the system that cannot be resolved and will need to be sent in for service. Click here for available service options.

I called up ksevcov to take my place but he doesn't have enough space to download the game and the stores were closed so he couldn't get a copy.

If anyone else can download the game in time and take my place, post here.

Sorry, dude. And I really felt like playing tomorrow too. Haven't touched a game in ages.
icycalm
Hyperborean

Return to Online