default header

Sweden meetup (August 2019)

Moderator: JC Denton

Sweden meetup (August 2019)

Unread postby icycalm » 05 Jun 2019 02:37

So I was just talking to Mox about meeting up in Sweden in August. schadenfreude is currently with me in Tenerife, arrived about a week ago, and he plans to stick around and follow me to Sweden this summer, so it looks like he'll be there too. The two of us might make the trip one month earlier, in July, but either way it's almost certain we'll be there in August to meet Mox.

So, three people are enough to call it a CULT meetup, I think. If anyone else is interested in joining us, post here. We're talking the full month, but of course people are welcome to drop by for a week or for a day or whatever suits your schedule.

We haven't decided on city or accommodation yet, but we can discuss all that in here in the run-up to August.
icycalm
Hyperborean

Re: Sweden meetup (August 2019)

Unread postby jeffrobot494 » 25 Jun 2019 15:15

I'm up for it. Pretty much any time in August is good for me. Are your guys' plans shaping up yet?
jeffrobot494

Unread postby icycalm » 25 Jun 2019 19:20

I was actually meaning to DM you on Discord regarding this. I remember last time you were thinking of staying on, but didn't because of financial reasons. Now I am in the process of writing down my roulette system and sharing it on Orgy, and I would have sent it to you, because I am looking for partners. I think that with a couple thousand dollars/euros as capital and my system, you could easily make enough to stay in Europe as long as you want. That's certainly what I am doing lol, and it's the only reason I can afford the trip to Stockholm at all. It could be done with a thousand too, but two thousand would give you a bit more security. You would have to come to Spain and hang out with me and schadenfreude before Sweden though. At least a couple of weeks before, so mid-July. Then you'd have enough time to make a couple grand here, before moving to Sweden, where my system still works, but due to the higher minimums in Swedish roulette, you'd need more capital.

I could use several partners in this, so if others are interested, let me know. I am going to combine my roulette guide with a Tenerife guide, because I think it would be cool to build a group that sort of lives and travels together more long-term than the brief meetups we've been running so far. For pick-up purposes, this would be a game-changer. That girl I picked up in Paris last time was very impressed with us as a group, which wouldn't have happened if I had been in Paris alone, as usual. So in an effort to see if I can replicate that, I am going to be sharing info on my lifestyle to greater depth, to see if people want to try it out.

Another development, which you might be aware of from the #orgy channel, is that Raffaele Sollecito has expressed interest in joining us in Sweden (and Florence afterwards). If you don't know who he is, google him lol. No idea if he's serious, but last we talked he was in and waiting for me to give him a date.

That date is provisionally August 1, but I'll wait a couple more weeks to see if any more people sign on before we start talking about flights and accommodation.
icycalm
Hyperborean

Unread postby Some guy » 30 Jun 2019 00:07

So I have the chance to join you guys now, earliest I can arrive is the 11th. I've just sent my holiday request off (12th to the 30th, I don't work on weekends), there's always the possibility work will say no but I could make a second, shorter request and see if that works. Hope to see you guys soon!
Some guy

Unread postby icycalm » 30 Jun 2019 21:44

I started a private Discord chat and we're discussing accommodation. Right now it's me, Mox, schadenfreude, jeff, and Rory. Sollecito is not on Discord and I am not sure if we should be discussing bookings with him anyway because I don't really know him and don't know how reliable he is. Anyone else want in, let me know.
icycalm
Hyperborean

Return to Offline