default header

Cosmic War

Shared folder

Moderator: JC Denton

Shared folder

Unread postby icycalm » 31 Jan 2015 11:11

jeff set up a "Cosmic War" shared folder in the system sharing mod, with the help of cptconundrum and someone from BRN ("sven", wasn't it?)

So you can now marvel at our game's empty shared folder from within PA, if you are so inclined.

Tell me it's not the coolest- and epicest-sounding shared folder in there, dudes.
icycalm
Hyperborean

Unread postby icycalm » 31 Jan 2015 11:15

One thing I would like to change is to have subfolders within our folder, one for each galaxy, so that the systems would not all be thrown in the same folder.

Ideally, I would like a "Cosmic War" button at the very top, right next to Your Systems, Shared Systems and Uber Systems, and then a drop down menu with all the different galaxies. This is obviously possible, but I would be astonished if the Exodus guys would do it for us.

The only way this would happen is if we got someone to make a mod for us, and upload it to PAMM. A "Cosmic War" mod.

If anyone wants to work on this, let me know. It can't be that hard, just adding a single button a menu, and then the rest would work exactly the same as the "Shared Systems" folder, so you could simply copy-paste that code into your mod.
icycalm
Hyperborean

Unread postby icycalm » 31 Jan 2015 11:17

Maybe we could pay $50 to cptconundrum to do it for us (he made the System Sharing mod, if I am not mistaken)?

There is some money left over from the purchase of the domain name to do this. I will start a money thread soon and I'll break it all down.
icycalm
Hyperborean

Return to Cosmic War