default header

Cosmic War

Ground Zero

Moderator: JC Denton

Ground Zero

Unread postby icycalm » 02 Feb 2015 02:32

We need the names of 12 systems. 4 will be important because the battles will probably be fought there, so they must be good systems for 3v3s and 4v4s. The rest can by anything.

Post here your candidates for the 4 important systems, and the 8 unimportant ones. If a system has a silly name, I will rename it. All you have to do is help me find 12 systems quickly.

What are the names of iban's systems?

I propose VoW's Hot sausage as one of the 4 important systems. (I will rename Hot sausage to something else.) The second one can be BRN's home system, Canopus. We need two more (but no more clan home systems here), probably something made by iban.

I have no ideas for the 8 unimportant systems. All I know is that I don't want any symmetrical planets in them.

Systems so far:

Important ones:
Hot sausage
Canopus
PAX Prime

Unimportant ones:
Last edited by icycalm on 02 Feb 2015 03:01, edited 1 time in total.
icycalm
Hyperborean

Unread postby jeffrobot494 » 02 Feb 2015 02:56

chevvy, Ecaxas, and I played on the PAX Prime system today in a 3v3. It was an epic battle. Two normal planets, a moon, an Annihilaser, and a gas giant. The system should be available on the default server.
jeffrobot494

Unread postby gmase » 02 Feb 2015 09:56

I made a system, brother's system: 2 spawning planets and a gas giant with 2 moons. Check it out, it's on default shared folder (I have to check if it is the last version). Is anybody allowed to save in the Cosmic War folder?
gmase

Return to Cosmic War