default header

Cosmic War

Clan Wars sign-ups

Moderator: JC Denton

Clan Wars sign-ups

Unread postby icycalm » 09 Aug 2017 17:23

To sign up your clan for Clan Wars either post in this thread (guest posting is enabled, so you don't need an account) or come to our Discord and talk to me: https://discord.gg/8Vx2Sax

https://forums.uberent.com/threads/inso ... st-1141927

I wrote:About colors, let's just lock down the colors that the clans used in the first game, so that BSE will be purple forever, RLM orange, and CULT yellow. Makes it easier for viewers to follow things from game to game without having to spend 10 minutes adjusting to the new colors. Since we have 30 colors now, we will be set for a good long while.

Other clans will be served on a first-come first-served basis. Post in this thread to reserve your color, otherwise you can have whatever color you manage to grab when you log into your first game.

Secondary colors can be whatever each clan wants, and they can be changed from game to game at will.

Independents get whatever colors are left over, and they don't get to reserve them.

Current roster, in order of joining:

The Cult (yellow)
The Realm (orange)
Black Sun Empire (light purple)
Team Burning (black)
Pixel Soldiers (green)
Team eXodus (pink)
Vereenigde Oostindische Compagnie (N/A)
The Nut Crackers (deep purple)
Last edited by icycalm on 12 Aug 2017 10:51, edited 3 times in total.
icycalm
Hyperborean

Unread postby icycalm » 09 Aug 2017 17:24

Northwern Walk has also said they will join, but haven't played yet or picked a color, and there is a new clan, VOC, that was just formed and which has expressed interest in CW: https://forums.uberent.com/threads/the- ... lan.72522/

Then Nik and some of his friends have been planning on breaking away from RLM and starting their own clan. No idea if it will happen since they can't even seem to agree on a name for it, but the last I heard was that they had around five people to start with.

And eXodus is banned from Insomnia events until they offer a public apology for impersonating players in CW2, and clarify their membership.
icycalm
Hyperborean

Unread postby icycalm » 09 Aug 2017 17:30

Even when a clan is missing from an event, no one can use its color. So even if eXodus never plays with us again, no one can use pink, not even indies. Also, can someone find PA's actual color table so we can make a little chart with all the clans, to check against before hitting "start game" in the lobby?
icycalm
Hyperborean

Unread postby icycalm » 09 Aug 2017 17:54

https://forums.uberent.com/threads/inso ... st-1142253

wmurderface wrote:if I recall correctly you "banned" me and qzipco over a meme we made about your so called book...obviously we did some serious damage to your self inflated ego.

This is false. They were banned because they are in a clan called MEFA [ > ] yet played as eXodus while impresonating eXodus players. I couldn't give a rat's ass what memes two teenage autists on the internet made about me after spending days googling me and reading all they could about me. That's what the internet is for: teenage autists spending all day googling and making memes about famous people. As long as these autists can comport themselves with decency in the context of my events, they are welcome to participate in them. We want to be inclusive here, and autism is nothing to be ashamed about.
icycalm
Hyperborean

Unread postby recoil » 09 Aug 2017 20:01

Clan leaders will be responsible for ensuring none of their players are impersonating other players. Keep smurfing, impersonations and all other shitty behavior for the 1v1 Ranked ladder, where they belong, and be respectful of our serious competitive events if you wish your clan to be able to continue participating in them. Take care of this internally so that we won't have to, and so that we will have more time to devote to developing the website, the forum, the streams, the systems used each week, promotional material for the events like trailers etc., and so on. If you have any concerns, post them here or in our Discord, and we will work together to resolve them.
recoil

Unread postby recoil » 10 Aug 2017 21:14

VOC has officially joined the Clan Wars, and has been added to the leaderboard and the clan section of the site. They are a Dutch-speaking clan and will be starting out with three members. They are working on a Steam group, a color choice and a clan description text (the one we are using on the site right now is temporary).
recoil

Return to Cosmic War