default header

Cosmic War

Clan & player bans

Moderator: JC Denton

Clan & player bans

Unread postby icycalm » 22 Aug 2017 13:04

I have banned Nik, Broom and Bear from Insomnia events. Since day 1 they have showered me with nothing but negativity and abuse. My events are shit, my systems suck, my plans are stupid, the other players are cheap and/or cheaters... it goes on and on and on and it is sickening. After banning Nik from the Insomnia Discord and blocking him, so he cannot abuse me via PM, he even came to Twitch chat on the first League game and started spamming that too. His behavior almost amounts to online harassment. Nik is the single worst-behaved PA player I have ever encountered, and richly deserves the award that one YT user gave him for CW1:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nY2f7oD ... bhqeoeb1ue

Philippe Cwik wrote:MVP reward: Gitaxian
Switzerland reward: CULT
Obnoxious bitch reward: NikolaMX

Broom and Bear are not much better, and had in fact kept forwarding Nik's abuse to me, while adding their own, right up until I blocked both of them on Discord too.

So, to recap: Insomnia events are open only to well-meaning, positive people who appreciate how great these events are and how much effort I and my friends are putting into them, and who are grateful for these efforts and want to contribute towards them, even if only via a word of encouragement and their participation. Ill-meaning shitheads with no life who spend all day abusing us on Discord and hounding us around the internet will not be allowed to participate.

The rest of the TNC players have not harassed us so far, nor trashed our events, as far as I know, so they are welcome to enter any of them any time (though I will need a representative of theirs to come on the Insomnia Discord and keep an open line of communication with me, for purposes of coordination).
icycalm
Hyperborean

Unread postby icycalm » 22 Aug 2017 13:17

Others that have been banned are:

-ematarkus, for trying to ragnarok CW1

-Gitaxian, for spamming the Insomnia Discord with persistent and offensive posts about my private life, and then continuing via PM, which again, as with Nik's abuse, almost amounts to online harassment

-theiban, for coming to a large single-planet game in the Insomnia server and ragnaroking it, and then laughing about it to our faces

-Stuart98, for persistent trolling in the official PA forum, and some more online harassment about my private life in the Gitaxian manner

And of course the entire eXodus team for allowing player impersonators to enter our event and being completely unapologetic about it, being the only event organizers I am aware of that publicly endorse event trolling.
icycalm
Hyperborean

Unread postby icycalm » 22 Aug 2017 14:54

In case people are interested in getting unbanned, here's how to do it: pay for the rent of the Insomnia dedicated server for a month, currently at $159.99 (send all payments to sales@culture.vg via PayPal and post in this thread to notify me of the payment).

Screenshot (55).png

We will accept that as an apology for your shitty behavior, and will welcome you back to our events without holding any grudges.

Do something positive for our events, and we will forget all the negativity and meanness you have so far brought into them.
icycalm
Hyperborean

Unread postby icycalm » 28 Aug 2017 12:43

Team eXodus is once more welcome to participate in Insomnia events.

https://forums.uberent.com/threads/inso ... st-1142891

I wrote:PRoeleert, thanks for the reassurance, and for the mention you gave us in your frontpage. I will take these actions as reconciliation between us, and will consider Team eXodus, either with you leading them, or any other of your players, as welcome in our events if any of you wish to join them at some point.

With Qzipco and Admiral it's a gray area, because they have specifically stated that they do not wish to apologize, and may never have been part of the eXodus team anyway, but if they show up to play with them again, I will allow them to as I consider their clan's leader's statements and actions to override theirs, and indeed to represent them and speak for them. If, however, they wish to rejoin as part of another clan, or with MEFA (which as I understand is their own clan), I will be needing those apologies from them.
icycalm
Hyperborean

Return to Cosmic War