default header

Cosmic War

Clan League Season 1: BSE v NBT, September 30, 17:00 UTC

Moderator: JC Denton

Clan League Season 1: BSE v NBT, September 30, 17:00 UTC

Unread postby icycalm » 24 Sep 2017 17:03

The last remaining fixture for Season 1 was BRN v CULT, until yesterday when NBT said they will join the League, so now we have four extra fixtures, so hooray for that. We will save the BRN v CULT games for the end of the season, because we want to play 6v6s+ (it would be nice to play 9v9s if I can get the entire active CULT to be online at the same time lol).

So for the coming Saturday I would like to pit NBT against someone, and my thinking is perhaps it would be best to do CULT v NBT because I don't know how good NBT is, and if they are not very good, and play against a better clan, and lose both games, maybe they will be discouraged. If they play against CULT they should win at least one game, if not both, and probably return for more games.

But first things first, so I am waiting for NBT to confirm that they can play. They just got a fourth member, Ptasior, so with any luck we'll play 4v4s.

If NBT can make it, but not CULT, I will try to arrange things with another clan.
icycalm
Hyperborean

Unread postby icycalm » 01 Oct 2017 00:40

Just a quick post to say that we did play League games after all, between BSE and NBT at around 17:00 UTC, pretty much right after the War. I was very happy about that, and now we officially have a fifth clan in the League, and with APAA also expressing interest, we should have six in total soon. We will update this thread with more details and the VODs soon.
icycalm
Hyperborean

Return to Cosmic War