default header

Cosmic War

Clan League Season 1: TBA v TBA, October 21, TBA UTC

Moderator: JC Denton

Clan League Season 1: TBA v TBA, October 21, TBA UTC

Unread postby icycalm » 16 Oct 2017 18:46

The five clans that have so far participated in season 1 are: BRN, BSE, CULT, NBT and pXs. The remaining fixtures are as follows:

BRN v NBT
CULT v NBT
pXs v NBT
BRN v CULT

APAA and P may also be interested in joining, in which case that's another 11 fixtures to play (though they haven't given me a home system yet, so that's the first thing they'll need to do to join).

APAA v BRN
APAA v BSE
APAA v CULT
APAA v NBT
APAA v P
APAA v pXs
BRN v P
BSE v P
CULT v P
NBT v P
P v pXs

I will be available almost every Saturday to host and cast games, but I will no longer be arranging them for anyone else besides CULT. From now on, it will be the responsibility of the clan leaders to arrange games between themselves, and then post in the threads that I'll be making to let me know the time.

For this coming Saturday I will be available to start at 17:00 or 18:00 UTC. We can't push it any further, because the War is at 22:00. Let me know if anyone can make it.

Note that 2v2s are okay, but we prefer 3v3+. However, it's better to play 2v2s than to play nothing, because it keeps the season rolling, and gives exposure to the event so that perhaps in the next season the clans will have more members and be able to play bigger games. So keep in mind that we can do 2v2s if necessary.
icycalm
Hyperborean

Return to Cosmic War