default header

Games

[PC] [MAC] [ONE] [PS4] [SW] Enter the Gungeon

Moderator: JC Denton

[PC] [MAC] [ONE] [PS4] [SW] Enter the Gungeon

Unread postby icycalm » 20 Oct 2018 13:55

So in about half an hour I am going to try something new; reviewing "indie" games on Patreon live through Crowdcast. And the first game I will try is the retardedly-named "Enter the Gungeon". There's simply no way a game with such a stupid title was not made by a stupid person and therefore isn't stupid. So I am going to load it up, laugh at it for 20 or so minutes live on stream, and we'll call that my review of it. If all goes well, and the project is as fun as I think it will be, I'll be doing this on a regular basis.

VICTIM #1: ENTER THE GUNGEON

So if you have nothing better to do in about half an hour, join me on Patreon for some fun. I am not 100% sure how this works yet, but I think the moment I go live Patreon will email you (as long as you are pledged at the $10 tier or above, since that's where I'll set access rights to the livestreams). In the future, I will try to schedule streams in advance, though don't count on it because with stuff like this I must be in the right mood for it, and I can't schedule my moods. So chances are it will be a spur-of-the-moment thing, but I understand that Crowdcast makes recordings available for later viewing for everyone who missed them. I'll figure out how all this works and let you know via a Patreon update. Until then, see you in the chat in half an hour.
icycalm
Hyperborean

Livestream Review: Enter the Gungeon (2016, PC)

Unread postby icycalm » 20 Oct 2018 16:30

That's it, event's over. Thanks to everyone who joined me live for this mesmerizing look into the very heart of "indie" gaming, and the rest of you can watch the recording here at your leisure: https://www.patreon.com/posts/22182121

Did I like the game? Did I hate it? Did I rate it 1/5? 5/5?

Who knows! It is a mystery, impossible to guess, and there's only one way to find out.

See you next time folks. I will definitely be doing this on a weekly basis at the very least, until I've ran out of "indie" abortions to laugh at. Which should be never, at the rate these masterpieces are being churned out and given 10/10 from Polygon et al.
icycalm
Hyperborean

Return to Games