default header

Cosmic War

Sign-ups

Moderator: JC Denton

Sign-ups

Unread postby icycalm » 31 Jan 2015 11:29

I still haven't heard back from fede and Masa, and I don't think it would be fun to keep chasing down reluctant players to play with us (especially not potential leaders like fede, who would be needed all the time in the forum to make the turn-based moves).

So I think we should start only with people who are enthusiastic enough about the project to post in the forum about it, and we can add more players in the future once they see what we are doing and decide if they like it. I am 100% sure we can have fun even with just 5 or 6 players, if need be.

So right now we have the following players signed up for this:

CULT(LM)|icycalm
CULT(LM)|StarofSweden
CULT(LM)|agentx

CULT(S)|recoil
CULT(S)|gmase
CULT(S)|Someguy

CULT(F)|jeffrobot494
CULT(F)|chevvy

If you want to play, post in this thread and change your name on the PA Stats page:

http://pastats.com/players

Maybe this is how we should do it with the clans too. Instead of trying to get a clan leader to join, we can open sign-ups to individual players. If 4 Promethean guys like to join, they don't need anyone else's approval, and one of them can play the part of the leader, at least until the clan's real leader decides he wants to play too and joins in.
Last edited by icycalm on 31 Jan 2015 13:14, edited 1 time in total.
icycalm
Hyperborean

Unread postby icycalm » 31 Jan 2015 11:35

I think that, when playing the actual battles, we should change our usernames to e.g. (LM)icycalm, (S)recoil, etc., so that they would show up this way in videos and screenshots of the event. The only reason I am leaving the CULT in there is because, while the event is ongoing, I still want to be recruiting for Cult, and it's kinda hard to recruit new people into a clan when you are not even using its clan tag yourself. It would take a while to explain to them why I am not using it, and they would be confused. So, we want the CULT in there all the time, except when we are playing out the actual battles.
icycalm
Hyperborean

Unread postby jeffrobot494 » 31 Jan 2015 12:01

Name changed.
jeffrobot494

Unread postby icycalm » 31 Jan 2015 13:10

Just talked to fede and he's in. I will just have to hunt down Masa now, and jeff will have to do the same with iban.
icycalm
Hyperborean

I'm totally in!

Unread postby Ecaxas » 01 Feb 2015 01:08

All I do is kicking Galactic conquests all day long, so this sounds like an awesome idea! I'm in! :D
William Morén Granström // Ecaxas // Swullo
Ecaxas

Unread postby jeffrobot494 » 01 Feb 2015 03:22

I don't know how we're deciding who goes to which team, or if we're starting a fourth team, but I invite Ecaxas to join The Foundation.
jeffrobot494

Unread postby icycalm » 01 Feb 2015 03:37

For the start, I'll be assigning the players to balance the teams as well as possible. What you need to do is get iban aboard the idea, and to change his clan tag. We'll stick Ecaxas in a team once we figure out exactly how many players we have. Should have all that figured out within the next couple of days.
icycalm
Hyperborean

Unread postby Masahiro9891 » 05 Feb 2015 00:33

Sorry, I've been busy with work lately. I'm definitely in, and I'll start reading through the thread to understand the rules.
Masahiro9891
Insomnia Staff

Unread postby jeffrobot494 » 05 Feb 2015 08:01

Iban changed his name.
jeffrobot494

Return to Cosmic War