default header

[PC] Tiger Knight: Empire War

Moderator: JC Denton

[PC] Tiger Knight: Empire War

Unread postby Qpo » 03 Apr 2017 23:55

From Discord: https://discord.gg/7ZKAkEj

icycalm wrote:THM is playing Tiger Knight. I was hoping to jump into that a little later, not because I need the time, but because I don't want to be accused of pushing way too many games on people. But now the cat's out of the bag I will jump in at the first opportunity.

So will I. Only reason I'm not already playing is the sleep cycle, and when I see THM playing that is almost melting away. The game is already installed. "Tomorrow" (Tuesday the 4th) at UTC 17:15 I will begin playing for up to 10 hours.
Qpo

Unread postby icycalm » 04 Apr 2017 00:10

I'll try to join, but probably quite a bit after your starting time. It's not 100% sure I will though, so I hope that THM and/or others will want to jump in with you. From the review though it sounds like we'll need to do quite a bit of single-player unlocking before we can properly enjoy PVP anyway.
icycalm
Hyperborean

Unread postby Hanged Man » 04 Apr 2017 01:46

Qpo wrote:The game is already installed. "Tomorrow" (Tuesday the 4th) at UTC 17:15 I will begin playing for up to 10 hours.

I'll be there.

I'm enjoying the game so far. You don't have to do any single-player stuff to progress (there isn't any, aside from tutorials and practice) and you can jump straight into MP right away. Although none of my teams have been matched against other players yet, I don't know when the real PvP unlocks.

By the way, you don't get a horse at level 5, despite what the review says. You get access to new equipment, horses and items by unlocking new troops. So if you want to get a horse ASAP, buy these guys:

20170404025518_1.jpg
Hanged Man

Unread postby recoil » 04 Apr 2017 01:50

I'm installing this right now. I'll try and jump in throughout the week.
recoil

Return to Online