default header

[PC] [PS4] [ONE] PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds

Moderator: JC Denton

[PC] [PS4] [ONE] PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds

Unread postby icycalm » 19 May 2017 12:26

There are seven of us with this now and we've got a contest going to see who can win a round first (meaning survive to the end of a round in Solo mode). The winner will receive a free full-price game from his Steam wishlist bought by all the others. To win you must have video proof of the entire round, preferably by streaming it to the Cult Twitch channel, which means you must stream all your Solo gametime since you can never know in advance when you will win. So participants must have set up streaming, which can be done by talking to me about it on Discord. Whoever is interested, buy the game and come to Discord and talk to me about it.

P.S. The game is awesome and a must-play. Here is the review: http://culture.vg/reviews/in-depth/play ... 17-pc.html

P.P.S. The console versions in the thread title don't exist yet, by the way.
icycalm
Hyperborean

Unread postby icycalm » 19 May 2017 15:03

Also, make sure to name your character CULT-username, with the exact same username you use in the forum. If you mess this up you can still play with us and enter the contest, but it would be preferable to not mess it up because the devs are not allowing name changes currently (though they are saying they eventually will).
icycalm
Hyperborean

Unread postby recoil » 09 Jun 2017 00:57

From Discord:

Robomoo - 05/26/2017
chicken dinner

20170526222736_1.jpg

previous round I came 4th with 7 kills

A little late, but I felt a need to update this thread for the forum, Robomoo is our PUBG champion, claiming Ghost Recon Wildlands as his prize.

The John McLane challenge is still up for grabs. Rules for the challenge are detailed below.

icycalm wrote:We should do the John McLane challenge, where we have to play through an entire round barefoot with a wifebeater and only a pistol
As for rules, I say you are only allowed the P92, ammo, and health items
If you pick up something else by mistake, drop it immediately
recoil

Unread postby icycalm » 09 Jun 2017 04:11

Also, the John McLane challenge requires a video from start to end, preferably streamed on the channel, or at least recorded and uploaded to YouTube. It's not so much to check on people cheating as to enjoy the video for the rest of us, because this is the point of the challenge: to create an awesome action movie-like video that we can all watch and enjoy.

However, we need to establish who's in the contest (and therefore who will foot the bill). So, post here if you are in. So far we got recoil and me.
icycalm
Hyperborean

Unread postby Some guy » 10 Jun 2017 10:15

I'm in too.
Some guy

Return to Online