default header

News

PS5 Marvel's Spider-Man 2

Moderator: JC Denton

PS5 Marvel's Spider-Man 2

Unread postby icycalm » 28 May 2023 21:54

Gameplay Reveal
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XrPZSq5 ... XVyolQO3wj

If black Spider-Man wasn't enough of shitting on the character, now we have TWO Spider-Mans, which is just as bad, INCLUDING one of them being black.

This isn't Spider-Man. This is programmer Spider-Man.

For those who don't understand what's bad about black Spider-Man, it's that Spider-Man has the biggest and deepest inner monologue in all of comics; that's practically his thing. It's as White as it gets, and it defies belief that a black man would be as introspective. Besides, from what little I've seen of him, they don't even TRY to give black Spider-Man deep introspection. And how could they, when they're programmers who aren't introspective themselves! black Spider-Man is an utter programmer/africa shitshow, and now they've infected even the MAINLINE game with this garbage!

ON TOP of all this, Spider-Man, like most superheroes, is a LONE WOLF. That's also why he can be so introspective: extroverted people are morons who don't ruminate on anything. So this buddy-Spider-Man bullshit with a latino african is just retarded beyond belief!!!

Too bad because the action looks incredible. It looks even better than how I imagined the comics would be. Oh well. We'll rip out all the assets and put them into Menyr/the Marvel GMRPG and play out real adventures instead of braindead QTE simulators with no story interactivity and retarded latino-african versions of our heroes breathing down our necks.

I am not touching this garbage.

Buy some old comics and read if you want a dose of real Spider-Man.
icycalm
Hyperborean

Return to News