default header

About this board

Moderator: JC Denton

About this board

Unread postby icycalm » 18 Oct 2012 04:26

Alright, I just hooked up my US 360 on Live for the first time, and I am currently downloading and playing shit like a motherfucker. So here's a board to help us meet up and play games online. I have a bunch of things I want to say about how this board will operate and such, but I am too busy playing shit right now to bother. Just make sure to keep an eye on this thread for soon-to-come details, or face the banhammer when you make a mistake which you failed to clairvoyantly predict about the rules I haven't yet written!

(Just kidding, it will be a pretty laid back forum, and the rules won't really be rules but just an idea of the kind of people I like to play games with, and consequently will be looking for.)
icycalm
Hyperborean

Unread postby icycalm » 07 Jan 2013 17:31

There will eventually be an article about the purpose of this board, but the gist of it, which way too many people still don't realize, will be this:

Sullla wrote:I had the chance to join some of the Realms Beyond variant teams online, and formal teams of players working within variant restrictions proved to be enormously entertaining. It's a shame that everyone didn't have the chance to experience the same sort of camaraderie — public games with random players are in no way comparable.

http://culture.vg/reviews/in-depth/diab ... 12-pc.html
icycalm
Hyperborean

Unread postby icycalm » 03 Nov 2013 17:31

Here's a rule: if you are posting in the Online forum you HAVE to state your current location in your profile's Location field. The main thing is the country, you can include more detail if you want, but the country is all we need. Except if your country stretches across time zones, like say the US or Canada, in which case you must specify also at least the state.
icycalm
Hyperborean

Return to Online