default header

[PC] [MAC] [360] Left 4 Dead

Moderator: JC Denton

Unread postby icycalm » 14 Sep 2014 17:22

I saw you come to the forum last night. You read my post, and even began writing a reply to it, but then you stopped and left, so I assumed that we weren't playing and made other arrangements. Still a shitty thing to do to not reply. I don't know what happened to you, but if someone new did this I would never have played with him again.

Maybe we can play next week if you can be bothered to respond to us in time.
icycalm
Hyperborean

Unread postby Qpo » 14 Sep 2014 19:05

I had been drinking and confused UTC for an American time zone and couldn't figure out what time that translated to for me, and I wasn't sure if the sleep I was drifting off to would last 6 or 12 hours, so I couldn't reply. I'm sorry it turned out like this.
Qpo

Unread postby icycalm » 14 Sep 2014 23:42

You could still have posted something. "I am going to sleep and have no idea if I'll be able to wake up on time, so don't bet on it", etc. Any communication is better than no communication. No communication just makes people not want to try and communicate with you.

If you want to play a game, make a post well in advance, like we do with recoil, two days at the very least -- and that's just for two people. The more people involved, the earlier you need to try and set things up. The reason you don't see me trying to do this with L4D is that I'd rather be playing PA. So if you guys don't bother trying to set things up, I am having more fun playing PA anyway, and now I have a ton of people to play it with, so I don't care. If you do set it up though, I'll join you because we've already started the game, and for the sake of change anyway.

I think I have made myself clear.
icycalm
Hyperborean

Unread postby ksevcov » 15 Sep 2014 05:54

infernovia, what time can we start this Sunday?
ksevcov

Unread postby infernovia » 15 Sep 2014 16:37

I would like to do 10AM CST (3PM UTC).
infernovia

Unread postby Qpo » 15 Sep 2014 20:11

Sounds good.
Qpo

Unread postby icycalm » 15 Sep 2014 20:19

Same here.
icycalm
Hyperborean

Unread postby ksevcov » 15 Sep 2014 20:20

Same here.
ksevcov

Unread postby infernovia » 23 Sep 2014 02:04

Can the next session be Saturday 10AM CST (3PM UTC)?
infernovia

Unread postby icycalm » 23 Sep 2014 02:17

lol, thanks for scheduling to play another game right on our time slot, asshole. Without even consulting with us first. Nor did you give a fuck that two of your teammates for this game are already playing another game on Saturdays, and have been doing so for some time now.

Either sort out the situation with both teams immediately, or I will kick you out of the group. No more warnings and no more discussions. Learn to behave with politeness and consideration towards the rest of your teammates, or leave the group if you can't handle that much.
icycalm
Hyperborean

Unread postby infernovia » 23 Sep 2014 02:45

Sorry, it won't happen again. I will assume you guys will want to play on Sunday unless everybody says otherwise.
infernovia

Unread postby icycalm » 23 Sep 2014 02:56

Personally, I have no problem playing L4D on Saturday instead, and moving my D:OS game to Sunday. But I can't speak for the other people in my D:OS group. Before I gave you an answer for L4D, then, they would have to give me an answer for D:OS -- because I am polite enough to ask my teammates first before making drastic changes to my obligations, you see. Or we could play L4D every other Sunday, and you could play D:OS with your team on the Sundays when we don't play L4D.

I am not going to solve this problem for you. I already told you what I am willing to do. If you want to move my D:OS game to Sunday speak to Qpo, Masa and stevenberg. Find a solution, and do it while being considerate and polite to everyone concerned.
icycalm
Hyperborean

Unread postby Qpo » 23 Sep 2014 05:24

I'm busy this Saturday, both midday and evening, so I can't play anything then. Since we had technical difficulties with D:OS I want to keep the Sunday for L4D, to guarantee one working session this weekend. However, if we can get D:OS to work properly I'm fine with playing it on Sunday and skipping L4D a week.
Qpo

Unread postby icycalm » 23 Sep 2014 05:53

It's not possible to test if D:OS will work without the whole team. And to get the whole team on Sunday we have to get stevenberg to commit to playing with us on that day. And if stevenberg commits to playing with us on that day we can't fucking turn around and dump him for L4D if D:OS isn't working.

Haven't you people ever interacted with other groups of people in your lives? Your posts today read like they were written by clinically retarded shut-ins. Can't you think through the logical consequences of your proposals? It is extremely tiring for me to have to write several paragraphs to explain them to you after every one of your dumbass suggestions.

I can't even be bothered to try to sort out your conflicting bullshit at this point. We will play neither L4D nor D:OS this week: I'll hit up recoil and we'll play Gears of War and Dead Rising 3, and if you are serious about continuing the games we've left unfinished, we'll talk next week. And if you continue acting like social retards next week we'll stop playing altogether and I'll find other people to play with. Cheers.
icycalm
Hyperborean

Unread postby icycalm » 23 Sep 2014 05:58

And just in case this isn't clear: both infernovia and Qpo are one piece of bullshit away from being kicked out of the group. Next week I want Spartan "Yes" and "Nos" when I try to set up our next sessions. No more complicated proposals and counter-proposals; you are not smart enough for them, so leave them for the smart guys.
icycalm
Hyperborean

Previous

Return to Online