default header

[PC] [MAC] [PS4] [ONE] [360] [PS3] Diablo III

Moderator: JC Denton

[PC] [MAC] [PS4] [ONE] [360] [PS3] Diablo III

Unread postby jeffrobot494 » 06 Jan 2014 18:17

Does anyone want to co-op this on 360?

I'm looking to play hardcore characters. For those who don't know, hardcore characters only get one life. Very exciting.

I want to play with a few rules. One, no grinding, we play through the game without ever going back to grind XP or loot. Two, we'd crank up the difficulty to Master 5, the hardest. I don't expect us to beat the game, but it will be a lot of fun to see how far we can get. Three, and we could forget this if no one is into it, but I'd like to role-play our characters. I find hearing a normal dude's voice coming from my fantasy companion pretty harmful to the immersion.

If this sounds like fun to anyone, let me know. I can play weekends and I'm on Eastern Standard Time.
jeffrobot494

Unread postby icycalm » 06 Jan 2014 20:48

http://culture.vg/forum/topic?f=23&t=39 ... 728#p21728

Also, gamertag in gamertag thread. Stop being so lazy and idiotic. You already made me move this post over from the Games forum, and now you forced me to make this post. If we add in the "let's role-play Diablo" lolz to your "let's play SF4 on iPhone" retardation I wouldn't have much confidence in trying to play with you. Good luck to everyone else though.

I want to play this game too, but on PC, and one or two notches below max difficulty because of Sullla's review. I'll post when I am ready to start a game.
icycalm
Hyperborean

Unread postby chb » 25 Aug 2014 15:07

If people are interested in playing the PC version (with Reaper of Souls) with me, I'm usually available Friday or Saturday in the afternoon or evening. My battletag is NeuroticFish#2716. I'm currently playing on Hardcore on the T2 difficulty level, but I'm probably going to create a new character once Season 1 starts.
chb

Unread postby icycalm » 25 Aug 2014 16:58

I would be interested in playing, but if you can't even be bothered to reply to an email I'll stick with the guys who can be. Everyone else, you have been warned.
icycalm
Hyperborean

Unread postby icycalm » 26 Aug 2014 21:26

chb emailed me and it seems we just had a misunderstanding. Same with jeffrobot, more or less. I even got an idea for an article out of his post, so I have nothing against either of them. Just ignore the nastiness above and concentrate on setting up D3 games, which is the focus of this thread.
icycalm
Hyperborean

Unread postby jeffrobot494 » 30 Oct 2015 03:16

I've gotten back into Hardcore Diablo 3 lately on X360. If anyone is interested in starting a new character with me, let me know. I'm thinking about getting Reaper of Souls on PS4, too.

If you're on the fence and have never played Hardcore before, I really recommend it. It's a ton of fun (once you crank the difficulty up a few notches).
jeffrobot494

Return to Online