Planetary Annihilation

[PC] [MAC] Planetary Annihilation

Moderator: JC Denton

Unread postby danjiro » 02 Aug 2017 14:12

Sorry guys, looks like I won't be able to make this Saturday after all. Wasn't able to reshuffle some obligations around like I had hoped. I can definitely show up for next Saturday 100%.
danjiro

Unread postby icycalm » 02 Aug 2017 14:44

No harm done. Looking forward to next Saturday then.

In other news, Robby said he'll join us, so we are up to 4 confirmed again.
icycalm
Hyperborean

Unread postby Kojiero » 04 Aug 2017 21:38

I'll be there tomorrow. Also hoping to get in some practice time.
Kojiero

Unread postby icycalm » 07 Dec 2017 10:57

http://culture.vg/forum/topic?p=30307#p30307

I wrote:We are switching to a new Clan Wars format from this week. For more details see the PA channel in Discord.

We need to establish an internal ranking, to be able to determine who plays. This means monthly internal PA 1v1 tournaments. It's okay if very few players want to participate. I just want to play PA, and I will play it with whoever is game, or alone if necessary.

The matches can take place at any time during the week. Just report your results here. Everyone plays with everyone else, and then we count the points. Post here to say that you are participating, and then talk to each other on Discord to arrange your games. When you have your result, report it here. Try to stream your games, if possible (and I realize that it won't always be possible), so that if a dispute arises, I can arbitrate it.

We have until the end of December to play all our games for this month. The planet for this month will be Elysium. I'll post the .pas file later today. For future months we will sometimes have small or medium-sized planets, to test ourselves in all conditions. Maybe we'll do two-planet systems too sometimes, probably not more than that.
icycalm
Hyperborean

Previous

Return to Online