default header

[PC] [PS4] [ONE] Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands

Moderator: JC Denton

[PC] [PS4] [ONE] Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands

Unread postby icycalm » 28 Feb 2017 15:28

A while back we were talking with recoil of playing this on day 1, but since I won't have a PC that can run this game well by then, the only way I can do this acceptably is get a PS4 Pro and the PS4 version of the game. I am not sure this is a good idea, however, so I'll wait for opinions from recoil and whoever else is interested. It would sure be cool to play my most eagerly anticipated game of 2017 on day 1, especially since, if I opt to wait for the PC version, it could be months before I can play it.

By the way, feel free to make teams and play the PC version right now without waiting for me, if you want. I don't want to hold anyone back from having fun right away with this. It's merely a 4-player game, so finding three others a few months later shouldn't be be a big deal for me, especially given how popular the game will surely prove to be.
icycalm
Hyperborean

Unread postby danjiro » 28 Feb 2017 16:02

I'm excited to play this game but I'm not in a particular hurry at the moment since we have a bunch of really good games available right now, both single and multiplayer. I can wait for you to get a fancy PC as long as the others don't all jump in and start telling me how awesome it is lol.
danjiro

Unread postby recoil » 28 Feb 2017 16:12

I don't mind waiting.
recoil

Return to Online