default header

[PS4] [ONE] [360] [PS3] Destiny

Moderator: JC Denton

[PS4] [ONE] [360] [PS3] Destiny

Unread postby icycalm » 01 May 2017 19:47

There is a deal on this right now on US PSN for the PS4 version. You get The Collection, which includes all DLC, for $35.99 as opposed to the $59.99 that it costs normally.

https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/ ... LECTION001

I want to try this with a full team, but it's a weird one because it never came out on PC, and though the best version right now is the PS4 one, this will definitely change with the Scorpio's release. However, the Scorpio will release right around Destiny 2's release, so this game might be dead by then. So I am thinking the PS4 is the best and last chance to experience this game in optimal conditions.

If there is enough enthusiasm from other people to play this soon, I will buy this deal, otherwise I will wait for the next one in a month or two. So lemme know asap if you are interested because the deal expires in less than a day.
icycalm
Hyperborean

Unread postby icycalm » 01 May 2017 19:49

Actually, you are supposed to have PS Plus to be able to take advantage of this deal, but I think you need to have it anyway to play Destiny online.
icycalm
Hyperborean

Unread postby jeffrobot494 » 01 May 2017 21:28

This sounds great. I'll buy it when I get home today.
jeffrobot494

Unread postby icycalm » 01 May 2017 22:21

Bought it.

From Discord:

icycalm
I wonder if this is the type of game where you can have a bigger group than 4 dropping in and out

jeffrobot494
So, apparently the majority of this game is played in a group of three, but there are Raids that require six. So it would be best if we had two groups of three.

Hanged Man
Destiny has a demo, it works just like a full version, with co-op and everything (if you have PS+). Maybe we could try that first

icycalm
The deal is up only for a few more hours, and my PS4 is not set up yet
So I am buying it
At least we solved the mystery of why the sequel's poster has only three people in it
The positive of the 3P teams is that it will be easier to play with a full team...

So we need one more person for the first team so we can start playing. I am hoping we'll be able to make at least two teams though.
icycalm
Hyperborean

Unread postby recoil » 02 May 2017 00:39

I'm in for the first team.
recoil

Unread postby Saf » 04 Jun 2017 05:54

I'm in for the second team.
Saf

Unread postby icycalm » 04 Jun 2017 08:18

You are in the first team, because I kicked jeff out of the clan. He says he will send me the games at some point though, so he is probably coming back, in which case he can go in the second team.

Have you played the game at all?
icycalm
Hyperborean

Unread postby Saf » 04 Jun 2017 09:17

Nope, not at all. Will grab a copy this week then.
Saf

Unread postby icycalm » 01 Jul 2017 01:53

Saf's gone AWOL for the past few weeks so I am worried he won't come through on Destiny. Is anyone else interested in joining me and recoil on this game?
icycalm
Hyperborean

Unread postby Saf » 07 Oct 2017 13:01

If you're still okay with having me on the team, just mentioning I'm available now. I can potentially make time on weekdays too. I've picked up the game, so just let me know. Thanks.
Saf

Return to Online