default header

[PC] [ONE] [PS4] [SW] [TAB] [MOB] Roller Champions

Moderator: JC Denton

[PC] [ONE] [PS4] [SW] [TAB] [MOB] Roller Champions

Unread postby icycalm » 17 Mar 2020 20:49

Rory and I just got into the Closed Alpha that I mentioned in the Alpha/Beta thread [ > ], and we can each invite two people to play (it's a 3v3 game). So that's a total of six people who can get into this so far. The alpha ends on Monday the 23rd at 8PM UTC. I've marked it on the calendar. If you want to try this out, let us know. I will definitely give this a shot, and stream it on Twitch. It seems to be Ubi's attempt at their own Rocket League, but it doesn't sound as good, and as you can see from my linked review I wasn't a big fan of Rocket League in the first place. You never know though, they seem to be putting so much effort into this that it might be fun. The concept certainly sounds unique, and I can't imagine from the description how playing the game will feel, which is why I'll definitely be trying it.

Here's the registration link again, for those who still haven't applied (though as I said, if you'll be using our invites you won't need this): https://roller-champions.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/alpha
icycalm
Hyperborean

Return to Online