default header

PC|ONE Atlas

Moderator: JC Denton

PC|ONE Atlas

Unread postby icycalm » 11 Jul 2020 10:25

It's been just about a week since we started playing Atlas, and as you can see I and several others played it pretty much like a full-time job. Archonus played it almost like two full-time jobs, and several more people like a part-time job. And all that's just week one! Welcome to FP4X.

icycalm
Hyperborean

Unread postby Archonus » 04 Nov 2020 15:27

Atlas is scheduled to wipe on November 10.

Patch V513.8 - Market Patch and Wipe Date Announcement
https://www.playatlas.com/index.php?/at ... ment-r341/

Grapeshot Games wrote:Early next week, we are expecting to release the third part of the Trade System which will introduce the actual Trading functionality. In order to implement this, a wipe will be required. Currently, this is scheduled for next Tuesday, November 10.
Archonus

Unread postby Robomoo » 24 Oct 2021 18:08

Is anyone else interested in playing the wipe this Wednesday with Archonus's group? I'm gonna be playing as much as I can. Atlas only wipes every 3-6 months or something btw.

Archonus's friends have a ton of experience now as well as premade alliances and plans about where to take territory and so on, it sounds like it's gonna be nuts. I'll play with his group unless we can get enough players to make a CULT group and ally with them.
Robomoo

Unread postby icycalm » 24 Oct 2021 19:21

I thought about playing, but it's wiping midweek and I have a lot on my plate. Moreover, I know I won't be able to sustain it beyond wipe day because I need to work on D&D. And I've already played two wipes anyway. If I didn't have D&D to run, I'd play a third wipe. There's lots of new stuff in the game to try, so it'd be worthwhile for me. But as things stand, I can't justify the time investment.

I highly recommend playing to everyone else though who doesn't have D&D to prepare like I do, and especially to those who've never played an Atlas wipe. It's an incredible game, in many ways better than both LiF and Starbase. I've had a VGART review in my head for ages.

Feel free to use the Insomnia Discord with Archonus's friends, if you need it.
icycalm
Hyperborean

Unread postby ChevRage » 26 Oct 2021 05:37

I'll join in too when I can. Really depends on when they wipe and how big the update is going to be.
ChevRage

Unread postby Saf » 26 Oct 2021 06:27

I'm unlikely to make the wipe due to the timing, but I'll try to join you guys on the weekend if you're still going.
Saf

Unread postby Some guy » 26 Oct 2021 12:09

Can't make the wipe either but I'll try and join during the weekend.
Some guy

Unread postby schadenfreude » 28 Oct 2021 01:48

Saf wrote:I'll try to join you guys on the weekend if you're still going.

Heh, don't underestimate Archonus's ability to keep these games going for us.

I reinstalled the game. Assuming the update isn't gigantic, I can pull an all-nighter tonight and then I'll be available most days and nights EDT.
schadenfreude

Return to Online