default header

Battlegrounds

Player sign-ups

Moderator: JC Denton

Player sign-ups

Unread postby icycalm » 31 Aug 2020 03:56

Instructions for setting up groups and registering them for Battlegrounds: https://www.patreon.com/posts/41042906

You can use this thread to to seek groups if you are a lone player or offer places to players if you're part of a group under five.
icycalm
Hyperborean

Re: Player sign-ups

Unread postby icycalm » 23 Nov 2023 23:45

Barney will be joining one of the Fantasy Grounds campaigns. I'll try to steer him towards either War for the Crown or Ruins of Azlant because they are the ones that have one player each who's in two campaigns. He'll make a brand-new character, but then if a character dies from the campaign he chooses, it'll be back to 4 players. Or if his character grows strong enough to relieve shubn's or Chev's character, we can retire that character and shubn or Chev can go back to playing in only one campaign.

I might have an even cooler idea than the above, but I need to do some research to see if it's viable.

Another option is to simply let him pick whichever he wants out of the four campaigns, without regard to our convenience (and assuming the team concerned wants him). I love this option, but... I also love our convenience, so I'll think about it.

The point is, one of the FG campaigns will soon have 5 players, and it'll be cool managing the bigger battles and more complex tactics. Whichever team gets the boost will certainly have a greater chance of surviving and succeeding the campaign, because I am not touching the encounter balance at all. So... if the teams want to compete in persuading Barney to join them... go right ahead, but do it via Discord DM. Nothing in the open, until Barney DMs me his choice.

The teams can discuss out in the open if they want Barney, in their campaign's Discord channels, or they can do it discreetly via group DM. Your choice.
icycalm
Hyperborean

Return to Battlegrounds