Pathfinder Double Bundle
https://www.humblebundle.com/store/prom ... ble-bundle

€88.74

It comprises two bundles:

PF1
https://www.humblebundle.com/games/fant ... der-bundle

PF2 + SF
https://www.humblebundle.com/books/path ... aizo-books

Insane deal. Just the Pathfinder First and Second Edition rulebooks, plus the Starfinder one, cost nearly €150 on their own. dan and I paid nearly €50 for just the PF1 rulebook.

Whoever has any intention of GMing in Battlegrounds at any point, should grab BOTH these bundles now, because the core rulebooks are spread between them. Even to run a Starfinder one-shot you'll need the rulebook, which is more expensive on its own than the second bundle that contains it.

Saf, shock therapy and schadenfreude think it over. ChevRage too?

As a player you don't need anything because your GM will have everything.

Note that the PF1 bundle is all Fantasy Grounds, but the PF2/Starfinder bundle is PDFs on Paizo's site. HOWEVER, once you have those PDFs, you can sync your Paizo account with Fantasy Grounds, and then you get the PDF's price off the Fantasy Grounds DLC (though not on Steam; only on the Fantasy Grounds store, but the end result is the same: you can use the DLC with FG).

I bought both because they had stuff I didn't already have. It's pretty cool how the PF1 bundle has a bunch of first chapters from the PF1 campaigns. This means I can start a fifth campaign, or if a current campaign wipes and there's no way of salvaging it, I can get that group into a brand-new campaign without having to buy anything.
icycalm
Hyperborean

Re: D&D: Deals & Discounts (RPGs)

Unread postby icycalm » 10 Dec 2021 21:58

The Starfinder rulebook wasn't in the stuff the bundles above gave me, so I had to contact Humble support and ask for it, and they contacted Paizo and finally they gave it to me. That's one of the most expensive books in these bundles, so you want it. Also, they were supposed to give me $10 wallet credit on Humble, and they still haven't given that. I don't much care about that, but anyway I put in a support ticket.

TL;DR you might want to check all the products you get one by one against the advertised ones.
icycalm
Hyperborean

Re: D&D: Deals & Discounts (Games)

Unread postby ExiledOne » 25 Dec 2021 03:07

Pathfinder: Kingmaker - Enhanced Plus Edition is free on Epic today: https://www.epicgames.com/store/en-US/p ... -kingmaker

From the description:

This edition includes:
• Numerous gameplay-enriching content additions and dozens of quality-of-life features
• New abilities and ways to build your character, including a brand-new class
• New items and weaponry
• Improved balance, especially in the beginning and last two chapters of the game
• Enhanced kingdom management system, both in terms of balance as well as usability and player comfort
• Increased variety of random encounters on the global map
• Thousands of fixes and improvements made since the game's initial release

Almost forgot to check it today. Always nice to have more Pathfinder content.
ExiledOne

Unread postby ExiledOne » 26 Jan 2022 07:01

Solasta: Crown of The Magister is on sale on Humble Bundle for a week: https://www.humblebundle.com/store/sola ... e-magister

There's DLC that unlocks some of the more wilder classes and a few other things.
ExiledOne

Unread postby ExiledOne » 14 Mar 2022 03:03

Another day, another Pathfinder collection on Humble Bundle: https://www.humblebundle.com/books/path ... -inc-books

This one is focused on PF1 content, but not the actual adventures. This one just has supplemental rulebooks. The highest tier has physical content just like the last one did.
ExiledOne

Unread postby icycalm » 16 Mar 2022 03:41

https://twitter.com/aaronwshanks/status ... 9417610242

Aaron Shanks @aaronwshanks wrote:Let's start celebrating Paizo's 20th anniversary. Happy #Pathfinder First Edition Humble Bundle Day!

Didn't realize it was their 20th anniversary. It's because they were publishing D&D magazines some years before launching Pathfinder.

I purchased everything, including the physical book. So now I have this plus the boxed set from the last bundle that I need to get shipped over. These will be my first physical Pathfinder products. The shipping fees to Europe are insane though, so I will see if someone in the states wouldn't mind receiving the packages for me and keeping them stored until we meet or something. Another option I was thinking about was ordering a bunch of physical books from Paizo's store, sending them to someone in the US, and then having them forwarded to me in a single large box. Say 20 or 30 books per order.

Beak has bought a few books. I said I know if I buy one I won't stop until I am broke. He said, yeah it's best to not see them then because the quality is excellent.

I am worried that if I start down this path I will end up homeless, with a lot of expensive books to cover myself while I sleep under a bridge. But these damn bundles are giving them away for practically free and it seems impossible to resist.
icycalm
Hyperborean

Unread postby ExiledOne » 29 May 2022 01:20

There’s another Paizo bundle on Humble Bundle! This one’s focused exclusively on Starfinder content:

https://www.humblebundle.com/books/star ... aizo-books

Explore the stars in the beloved science-fantasy TTRPG!

Navigate the stars in a universe where gods, magic, and technology intersect and become the intergalactic hero you’ve always wanted to be in Paizo’s legendary science-fantasy tabletop role-playing game, Starfinder!

This bundle has everything you’ll need to explore the galaxy, including the Starfinder Armory, Starfinder Operations Manual, Starfinder Adventure: Junker’s Delight (the first stand-alone adventure), and dozens more.

If you spend $35 or more on the bundle, you’ll also receive a physical copy of the Starfinder Armory from Paizo (shipping & handling not included)—all while supporting World Central Kitchen’s mission to provide meals in response to humanitarian, climate, and community crises.
ExiledOne

Unread postby icycalm » 30 May 2022 04:39

I bought it for us so now we've started our Starfinder collection. I also made sure all the money goes to Paizo and none to charity.

I now have two Starfinder "Core Rulebooks", so I can give the second one to someone who wants to GM eventually.
icycalm
Hyperborean

Unread postby ExiledOne » 20 Aug 2022 00:20

https://www.humblebundle.com/books/humb ... aizo-books

Embark on a Pathfinder adventure

Gear up your tabletop role-playing party for a journey down the Strength of Thousands Adventure Path with this Pathfinder 2E bundle from Paizo! Delve deep into the rules of engagement and character creation with the Pathfinder Lost Omens: The Mwangi Expanse, Pathfinder Advanced Player's Guide, and Pathfinder Lost Omens Character Guide. Explore a magic school like no other in the six-part Strength of Thousands campaign, discover the Lost Omens: The Mwangi Expanse setting, and get tomes and resources to take on countless adventures to come.

If I recall correctly this adventure is rather recent so it's cool to see a bundle of it. This one doesn't include any physical content like the others did. I guess because no one would be really satisfied with one Adventure Path book and that was the main focus of this bundle. The others were more generic so they could just pick some random book to include.
ExiledOne

Unread postby icycalm » 30 Aug 2022 01:31

ExiledOne wrote:If I recall correctly this adventure is rather recent so it's cool to see a bundle of it. This one doesn't include any physical content like the others did. I guess because no one would be really satisfied with one Adventure Path book and that was the main focus of this bundle. The others were more generic so they could just pick some random book to include.

They could have given as physical reward the Mwangi Expanse book, which is the hardcover of the region the AP takes place in. It would have been perfect for this bundle, so it sounds to me like it was more of a financial reason. For example, even though I bought both last bundles, I still haven't got the two physical rewards because the shipping to Europe would be as much as you walking in an American store and buying the stuff. So maybe they saw too few people bothering to pay for shipping, and they scratched it. Even in the US, shipping isn't negligible for this stuff. You could almost get a third book with the money you have to pay to get a couple of them shipped.

So I bought this bundle too. Even though it's PF2 stuff, I've been finding that I still need to refer to some of it, especially for regional and lore information that has nothing to do with stats, so the more of these books I have the better. And once I have the PDFs, I can get the VTT versions with massive discounts.
icycalm
Hyperborean

Unread postby icycalm » 28 Oct 2022 12:57

https://www.humblebundle.com/books/give ... aizo-books

New PF2 & SF bundle. It has one AP from each system, a couple of standalone adventures, a few Society adventures, a couple of rulebooks, and a lot of maps. I had most of the rulebooks, but not all the rest, so I bought everything for about $26.

If these bundles continue every couple of months, I will eventually have everything, and at 1/10th of the normal cost or something.

Note that these aren't VTT products, just PDFs, but once you own them you can unlock discounts for VTT versions, when those are available, and I can buy those once we're playing the products.
icycalm
Hyperborean

Unread postby ExiledOne » 07 Feb 2023 11:22

https://www.humblebundle.com/books/so-y ... bookbundle

Gear up for your Pathfinder journey

Limitless adventure awaits—and this epic bundle from Paizo is the perfect way to join the thriving community of rangers, rogues, and sorcerers in the Pathfinder 2nd Edition tabletop role-playing game! This digital adventurer’s kit is packed with everything new heroes need to embark on their own saga, plus tons of RPG resources to power countless adventures to come:

• Outfit yourself with essentials including the digital Pathfinder 2E Beginner Box and Core Rulebook.
  • Discover the perils that await in the Abomination Vaults Adventure Path (plus Foundry Virtual Tabletop version) and more campaign ebooks.
  • Get resources to enhance your journey, including guides to the Pathfinder world, expanded character options, digital pawns & maps, and more.

New Pathfinder bundle. The highest tier contains a PF2 adventure for Foundry amongst other things.
ExiledOne

Unread postby ExiledOne » 07 Feb 2023 16:38

Awesome, no problem.
ExiledOne

Unread postby ExiledOne » 17 May 2023 17:20

Another Starfinder bundle: https://www.humblebundle.com/books/star ... -inc-books

Humble wrote:Science fantasy adventure in the stars

Gather up your starfaring crew and journey into the storied Starfinder tabletop role-playing game with this bundle of books and digital resources!

• Start playing today with the digital Beginner Box, essential rulebooks, and supplemental manuals.
  • Discover the six-part Fly Free or Die Adventure Path and more one-offs and scenarios.
  • Bring your voyage to life with a collection of digital maps, pawns, and more PDF resources.
  • Plus, get the hardcover Alien Archive 2 and physical Critical Hit Deck (shipping not included).

Highest tier comes with two physical items.
ExiledOne

Unread postby icycalm » 18 May 2023 01:54

Got it. That's my third Starfinder Adventure Path now, plus a bunch of rulebooks and several standalone adventures. By the time we get to Starfinder, I'll have everything from these bundles. Of course I'll still have to get the Fantasy Grounds/Foundry modules, but with large discounts.
icycalm
Hyperborean

Unread postby ExiledOne » 14 Aug 2023 13:29

Here's a collection of Pathfinder novels: https://www.humblebundle.com/books/path ... aizo-books

Humble wrote:Novels & stories from the realms of Pathfinder

Discover tales of heroism, espionage, love, blood, and betrayal in this bundle of fiction set in the award-winning world of the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game! This library of 40+ ebooks from Paizo is filled with epic adventures from across the world of Golarion.

Additionally, there's another bundle that contains the Dishonored TTRPG, as well as a few of the Fallout TTRPG's rulebooks and adventures: https://www.humblebundle.com/bethesda-3 ... olls-books

Humble wrote:The Elder Scrolls, Dishonored, and Fallout tabletop adventures

Explore the realms of Tamriel, the Empire of the Isles, and the wastelands of America with this bundle of tabletop role-playing & war-gaming ebooks and 3D printables! This bundle featuring Bethesda’s popular fantasy and sci-fi universes features rulebooks and more resources for Fallout: The Roleplaying Game & Wasteland Warfare, The Elder Scrolls: Call to Arms, and Dishonored, plus a cache of 3D print-at-home files to bring your wastelands and tombs to life. Experience your favorite universes in a whole new dimension!

Figured I would mention this too, just in case they're decent adventures. There's also some 3D printable files but they don't seem like they'll be of much use for us.
ExiledOne

Unread postby ExiledOne » 14 Dec 2023 13:55

New Pathfinder bundle: https://www.humblebundle.com/books/path ... aizo-books

Humble wrote:Everything you need for Pathfinder 2E

Endless adventure awaits your RPG group with this Pathfinder 2nd Edition bundle from Paizo! Included are the Pathfinder 2nd Edition Core Rulebook and digital Beginner’s Box, as well as a bounty of sourcebooks, supplements, and adventure modules to keep your table busy for multiple campaigns’ worth of play. You’ll get three volumes of the Pathfinder Bestiary to keep the challenges fresh, numerous adventures like the beloved Crown of the Kobold King, and much more!

This one has strictly digital items.
ExiledOne

Unread postby icycalm » 14 Dec 2023 15:24

Wow that pack is very good for us as I was planning to put Crown of the Kobold King on the overworld with the upcoming Battlegrounds Alpha 2.0 release. And it has a great deal of the core PF2 books (plus all of the PF2 bestiaries!) that I finally realized I STILL need to read while running Season 1 because the upcoming Strategy Layer update (aka Master of Heroes) will mean these “heroes” will be free to go all over the map, even in Season 2 lands. More will be explained soon, but in the meantime thanks for the heads-up, I love these bundles.
icycalm
Hyperborean

Unread postby ExiledOne » 27 Jan 2024 01:55

Mentioning this since it might be interesting: https://www.humblebundle.com/books/call ... -inc-books

Humble wrote:Invite eldritch terror to your table

Bring a taste of terror to your game nights with this bundle from Chaosium, complete with everything you need to run the dreaded (yet beloved) Call of Cthulhu RPG system! On top of the Call of Cthulhu Starter Set, you’ll get the Investigator Handbook, replete with expanded rules for creating player characters, as well as the Keeper Rulebook, brimming with all the information you need to keep things orderly as your table descends into madness. You’ll also get tons of adventures, including some aimed at first-time game masters, as well as entire campaigns.

It ends in about 18 hours. However, it's selling well, so there's a chance they'll extend it like they've done with other bundles in the past.

According to the guys on Reddit, it's supposed to be a pretty damn good deal: https://www.reddit.com/r/rpg/comments/1 ... mblebundle

megazer wrote:This is a crazy good deal if you're interested in the system. So much good stuff! This is a year or two of weekly gaming just in modules.

EDIT: Since I'm the top comment atm, here's a brief description of all the tomes on display here:

Keeper's Handbook - the main rulebook, only thing you really need.

Keeper's Screen - GM screen, pretty useful, comes with two fun scenarios.

Starter Set - a starter set, the basic rules and three good adventures.

Investigator Handbook - player-facing book with some extra careers options and info on 1920s, very non-essential but nice to get in a bundle

Keeper Tips - GM advice they released recently to celebrate CoC's anniversary, non-essential but neat

Pulp Cthulhu - some extra rules to make PCs more durable and pulpy, some info on 1930s, a few adventures. The rule bits should've been in the core rulebook, tbh, but at least you're not paying extra here. It's basically "increase hp, increase stats, give more Luck to reroll, here's an optional Talent system".

Alone Against the Dark/Frost/Tide - solo gamebooks.

Malleus Monstrorum. S. Petersen's Guide to Lovecraftian Horrors, Grand Grimoire - collections of all the canonical monsters and spells. Neat if you're into the lore, but you don't actually need them to play or run.

Dead Light and Other Dark Turns, Petersen's Abominations, Mansions of Madness vol 1, Gateways to Terror, Doors to Darkness, Does Love Forgive - short adventure collections of varying quality but they're all at least decent and some of my favorite ones are here.

Reign of Terror, Cthulhu Dark Ages, Berlin the Wicked City, Down Darker Trails - setting books for, respectively, French Revolution Era, Middle Ages, Weimar Republic Berlin and Wild West. Each will be about half setting info, half a mini-campaign consisting of several short adventures.

A Cold Fire Within - A longer campaign, pulpy.

The Coloring Book - wait, how did this get here?! Do not attempt to read this, I repeat Ḑ̤̐O̘̗̊̕ ̽͌͏̥̦N̢͚͌ͅỎ̽͏̳Tͮ͛͏̼͝ ̨̠͇̜̾̂A͔̼̞͑̉͝Ţ͂̾̂̀͏͇͚̠͉Tͫ̆͏͏̜͇̣Eͥ̈̀͘҉̺͓̙M̬͔̪͐̎͐̈́͞P̸̛̛̟̥͖͉ͣTͤͧ̈҉̸̼̩ ̶̣̹͛ͩ̎̕͜͝**T̷͛͋͗̚͏̡̲̹̪̣͝O̶̴̧̗̠̦͙̫͛́̉͒ ̄̒̑҉̵҉̸̩͠͡R̴̵̋ͨ͌ͦ̃̀͟͝͡͏͏̹Ě̸̢̠̒̈́͊͟͟͝͡A͉̣̫͓̐ͭ̊̋͛ͮ͜ͅĎ̫̞̜͔̹ͨ͐̋͜͞ ̛̺̭̚̚̕͟T̸̊͡͝͏̞̺̯̳͘H̴͌̕͏̵̯̜̥̭͙̻̼͘͟͢͟I̵̡̪̖̠͔̰̜̦̖ͮ͂̔ͮͩ̀̚̕̕͘͢S̶̵̢̽ͣ҉̶̵̢̖͍̺͓̞̣̟͘ **

ʙᴜᴛ ʏᴇᴀʜ ᵢ'd ₛᵤggₑₛₜ ᵍᵉᵗᵗⁱⁿᵍ тнιѕ αт †ðþ †ïêr,,,,, ᕼᑌᗰᗩᑎ ᖴᖇIEᑎᗪᔕ

Holmeluden wrote:It's an insanely good deal.

ghost_warlock wrote:Honestly, even if you're not interested in the CoC system itself, the adventures are pretty easy to convert to other systems that can be used to flesh out campaigns or even used for a full campaign itself. I modified Mask of Nyarlathotep for a Numenera game years ago, spliced in a few other CoC adventures here and there, and it ended up being probably the best game I've ever run.

BoregarTheBold wrote:Thanks for highlighting this. As soon as I saw Berlin, The Wicked City and Down Darker Trails I was hitting the Buy button. The other books that I didn’t already have are just a nice bonus.

I really like the cover of Berlin, The Wicked City in particular.
ExiledOne

Unread postby icycalm » 27 Jan 2024 02:43

I had made a note to buy this several weeks ago when it appeared, but then I piled up so many notes on top of it that it got pushed down the list so far that I forgot about it. Bought it now, thanks for the heads-up. It will indeed be very useful. In fact I've been planning to add an introductory Cthulhu section to the Battlegrounds site ever since I heard James Jacobs is a huge fan and Rise of the Runelords has some light Cthulhu elements. I'll probably add the section once we get to that part (which I must research further to find exactly where it is).

It's cool more publishers are following Paizo's lead with these bundles. If the trend keeps spreading it'll save me a lot of money.
icycalm
Hyperborean

Unread postby ExiledOne » 16 Mar 2024 07:15

There's a Dune bundle on Humble: https://www.humblebundle.com/books/dune ... hius-books

Humble wrote:TTRPG adventure in Arrakis and beyond

Get ready for endless TTRPG adventure in Frank Herbert’s visionary sci-fi world with Dune – Adventures in the Imperium! This bundle includes digital editions of everything you need to bring the mystery and intrigue of this beloved world to your gaming table. On top of the core rulebook, you’ll get the Dune: Agents of Dune Deluxe Starter Set, designed to get your group in the game with zero prep. You’ll also get sourcebooks full of lore and crunch, like Power And Pawns: The Emperors Court, full of setting info and game options covering some of Dune's most powerful factions.

One of the adventures has a Fantasy Grounds module as well.

Apparently, the Core Rulebook can't be downloaded on Humble; it has to be redeemed on DriveThruRPG instead: https://www.reddit.com/r/humblebundles/ ... op_rpg_by/

Automatic_Common5205 wrote:The Core Rulebook can not be downloaded directly at humblebundle.com. It can be redeemed at drivethrurpg.com. You have to register there and it has a redemption deadline. Is it meant to be like that?

saintsimeon wrote:Sometimes, to stop piracy, they ask you to download from a registered account. When you do, they put your name and email address on the PDF. A bit complicated but it's much better than forcing you to go to their website every time you want to read a book.

Sturm141 wrote:And on the plus-side, if the PDF gets updated (for a revised edition or a re-edition with errata) you get the new one free. drivethrurpg.com is a really good website for TTRPG.
ExiledOne

Unread postby ExiledOne » 26 Mar 2024 17:58

New PF2 bundle: https://www.humblebundle.com/books/path ... aizo-books

Humble wrote:Introduce firepower to your Pathfinder campaign

Whether you’re new to Pathfinder 2nd Edition or well acquainted with the grandeur and mystery of Golarion, endless adventure awaits with this bundle! On top of the Core Rulebook and Bestiary required to run this iconic fantasy TTRPG, you’ll get a host of sourcebooks, adventures, and more. Snag a physical edition of the Pathfinder: Guns & Gears rulebook, which brings all manner of new-fangled wonders to Golarian, like the Inventor and Gunslinger classes, and the mechanized Automaton ancestry. You’ll also get the entire Outlaws of Alkenstar Adventure Path, playable on the Foundry VTT!
ExiledOne

Return to Roleplaying