default header

Roleplaying

PF2 Pathfinder Lost Omens: Impossible Lands

Moderator: JC Denton

PF2 Pathfinder Lost Omens: Impossible Lands

Unread postby icycalm » 01 Apr 2022 07:16

New hardcover sourcebook announced by Paizo for November. Must be hefty because it's priced at $60. Note that the Impossible Lands/Kingdoms have already made an appearance of sorts in Battlegrounds. The Oppara crew playing War for the Crown [ > ] met Earl Gahez Varima at the senate gala. His lineage is from Vudra, aka the Impossible Lands, which is basically Pathfinder's India.

Paizo wrote:Also known as the Impossible Kingdoms, Vudra consists of more than one hundred mahajanapadas: semi-independent kingdoms ruled by rajahs.

You can read the chatlog of the session where Archonus as Arco Arboros meets and chats with the Earl: http://vault.dndbattlegrounds.net/teams ... ion-6.html

Arco Arboros wrote:The Impossible Kingdoms? I hope it's possible for me to visit one day!

Movie-like level of dialogue quality, completely unscripted. Archonus just made it up on the spot.

And here are the details of the new book (do not follow links to Paizo if you're playing in my campaigns): https://paizo.com/products/btq02d52/dis ... ible-Lands

Paizo wrote:Imagine the Impossible!

In a land still scarred by a war between two undying archmages and their respective nations, reality defies the rules binding the rest of the world. Cities crafted by wishes and fields harvested by the walking dead lay in between lands where magic warps and twists with an undefinable will. Explore the history of immortal wizard kings, wield explosive and unusual technology, and channel awe-inspiring legends in a region where the present is still haunted by the past, and echoes of destruction still shudder across the minds and souls of those who brave the Impossible Lands!

Written by: Mariam Ahmad, Saif Ansari, Alexandria Bustion, Basheer Ghouse, Michelle Jones, TJ Kahn, Matt Morris, Dave Nelson, Shiv Ramdas, Mikhail Rekun, Michael Sayre, Tan Shao Han, Ruvaid Virk, Jabari Weathers, and Brian Yaksha.

November 16.
icycalm
Hyperborean

Return to Roleplaying