default header

Roleplaying

Pathfinder wikis

Moderator: JC Denton

Pathfinder wikis

Unread postby icycalm » 07 Apr 2022 00:44

There are a couple of major Pathfinder wikis, and many minor ones.

They drop massive spoilers completely randomly, even as soon as the second sentence of an article. Many of the articles are updated to Second Edition, so they assume the First Edition events have all occurred, many of which are world-changing.

The wikis are completely out of bounds for Battlegrounds players. Even if all you want to do is quickly google a diety to see if your cleric should follow them, DON'T DO IT. That deity might be DEAD in Second Edition, and a whole campaign might be spoiled for you this way.

If you have questions, consult the books you've unlocked, which so far is basically the "Core Rulebook". For further questions, ask me in your Discord channel out of the game, or on voice chat during the game, and I will either give you the info you need, or make your character roll for it. At that point you can also ask your companions, and they can roll for it, or an NPC.

Don't visit the fucking wikis.

Eventually our World Anvil overworld will grow to be the game's biggest wiki, by far, and that's where your questions will be answered. Indeed, every answer you get in the game will be added there, and that's how we'll build up our wiki.

P.S. If you're already aware of lore spoilers, by any source (the CRPGs, googling, and so on), just keep these details to yourselves so you don't spoil anyone else's game. And if you think this knowledge might interfere with the campaign you're currently playing, let me know and we'll sort something out.
icycalm
Hyperborean

Return to Roleplaying