default header

Roleplaying

PF2 Pathfinder Adventure Path: Stolen Fate

Moderator: JC Denton

PF2 Pathfinder Adventure Path: Stolen Fate

Unread postby icycalm » 30 Aug 2022 07:52

New 3-part 11-20th-level AP announced! James Jacobs himself is directing it, and going by what he's saying about it, and its official description (which I've majorly shortened for spoilers, as I do with all of them), it sounds like it might have a big impact on the metaplot.

Battlegrounds wrote:A band of adventurers are thrown into a race to control the very future of all things to come, tied to the ubiquitous fortune-telling cards known as the Harrow!

James Jacobs wrote:And yes, this Adventure Path will go to 20th level, and it's going to have some pretty over the top final stuff going on by the end! This is the first Adventure Path I've developed since Age of Ashes, so I'm really excited to get back into "modern Pathfinder" and start guiding some storylines forward!

I know nothing about the Second Edition metaplot, and from what I've gathered here and there, it hasn't made a big appearance yet. Remember that PF2 was only launched three years ago, and the typical edition lasts a decade. So we have seven more years and about 14 more APs lmao (more, if you count that nowadays half of them are divided into two trilogies) before the PF2 metaplot wraps up. They certainly have time to ramp things up.

The other interesting thing about this AP is that,

James Jacobs wrote:The Harrow deck is going to be an integral part of this campaign, more so than any other Harrow-themed adventure or adventure path we've ever done.

The first book is called "The Choosing" (which is one of the phases of a harrow reading; the first phase, iirc), and this is its mock cover:

I've already picked the main theme.

Stolen Fate theme: Immortal Fate
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9afxfP6x9rc

April-June 2023.
icycalm
Hyperborean

Return to Roleplaying