default header

Cosmic War

Live casters wanted

Moderator: JC Denton

Live casters wanted

Unread postby icycalm » 16 Sep 2017 01:23

I will experiment with open casting for a while, and then evaluate the results. If you want to live cast an event, post in this thread to say which one(s) you are interested in, and link your Twitch or YouTube or whatever so I can check that you are legit. Then fire up the game about 10-15 minutes before the event, and I will send you an invite if I see you there (so make sure you've sent a friend invite to CULT|icycalm in the game well in advance, and that I am on your friend list). If I forget you, nag me, but if you've posted in this thread I won't forget you.

Multiple casters can be allowed, including co-casters, up to a maximum of five (though this can on occasion be lower, depending on the server we are using). I cannot guarantee anyone a place, and if more than five show up (or sometimes three, depending on the server), I'll have to make a choice on the spot, depending on various factors, including, and above all, perceived quality, and to a lesser extent size of following and so on.

I will expect you to be civil and at least semi-professional, and not trash the events unless you really dislike them and therefore don't plan to return. We want enthusiastic people who love what we are doing; if large games aren't your thing, look for smaller ones to cast.

Any questions, ask away. I would like nothing more than to find someone who can do an adequate enough job, especially with the Wars, because I REALLY REALLY want to play, but so far I don't see anyone on the horizon, so if you think you are up for 1-2+ hour casts without taking a single break while tirelessly following the action and enthusiastically analyzing it, post here and we'll make it happen.
icycalm
Hyperborean

Return to Cosmic War