default header

Games

[AC] Jingi Storm: The Arcade

Moderator: JC Denton

[AC] Jingi Storm: The Arcade

Unread postby Hayama Akito » 17 Dec 2006 05:47

http://insomnia.ac/reviews/naomi/jingistorm/review.php

Hi Icy! im Hayama from Gamercafe.cl

I just want to thank you for your Jingi Storm review, i put it as a news on my site, you can see it here (in Spanish, as usual), i was thinking that i will never saw in-game screenshots of the game at those rate, but at least someone makes a review of it.

To be honest, the game is far to be the worst fighting game ever, as someone says, of course that is more mediocre than good, but im starting to think that this game just suffer an horrible promotion and bad publicity before the game was released.

I just cant hope that someone ports it to a console (even on Dreamcast) but oh well, another strange title lost in my radar.

Thanks for the review, you site rocks as usual.
Protect the world, even if the future of the world is uncertain...
Hayama Akito

Unread postby icycalm » 17 Dec 2006 15:22

Hey Hayama, nice to see you here. I too would like to see a DC port of Jingi Storm, but it seems that only shooters are in that console's future from now on.

Hopefully we'll get a Naomi emulator at some point though! I mean the DC is already emulated, so it shouldn't be very hard to do the same for the Naomi. If anyone bothers to do it, that is.

And, yeah, I think that the game would have done a bit better in arcades if not for the whole stripping thing. Not a whole lot better though, seeing as it's rather dull to begin with...
icycalm
Hyperborean

Unread postby lock » 17 Dec 2006 16:24

Hayama Akiko, have you writen on Speksnk? I think you are the same guy (que ahi!)

I have not seen this game with my own eyes but I don't think we'll lose anything if we don't see a console version anyway.
lock

Unread postby Hayama Akito » 18 Dec 2006 02:21

Yeah, im the same from Spek, i was also a IC user, with the nickname "Burp" (need to move to "press select" now...)

Maybe with some little (too little) hope i can see this game in my local Arcade in my country, their are know here for getting "strange fighting games", like Matrimelee, Daraku Tenshi or Star Gladiator.
Protect the world, even if the future of the world is uncertain...
Hayama Akito

Return to Games