default header

Games

upcoming titles

Moderator: JC Denton

upcoming titles

Unread postby icycalm » 24 Jun 2006 19:39

Any games you are particularly looking forward to? Post them here and I'll add them to the "Coming Soon" section on the frontpage. (Links to official sites--whether US, Jap or whatever--would also be appreciated.)
icycalm
Hyperborean

Unread postby Jedah » 26 Jun 2006 09:31

Jedah

Unread postby nekonoko » 26 Jun 2006 18:57

EDIT:
06/27/06
Added Summon Night: Swordcraft Story.
Added Super Robot Taisen: Original Generation.
Last edited by nekonoko on 28 Jun 2006 03:33, edited 1 time in total.
nekonoko

Unread postby Chuplayer » 26 Jun 2006 22:34

I'm probably gonna regret it, but I'm looking forward to Rule of Rose.

I don't think there's an official US site for it yet, but here's the (seemingly) official Japanese site. http://www.jp.playstation.com/scej/title/ror/
Chuplayer

Unread postby tenno » 28 Jun 2006 19:22

i'm so damn retor i'm only playing old PS2 games like Ghost in the Shell SC. Which, while needing some tightening, is still pretty badass. Horrible cover though.
tenno

Unread postby icycalm » 28 Jun 2006 20:16

Thanks for the help guys. An explanation is in order.

Since games are released at different times in different territories, I will only be listing the release of the original version of a game. If it's a Japanese game, then I'll list the Japanese release date only. If it's a US game, then the US date. If it's developed in Britain, Germany, The Czech Republic or wherever, I'll still be listing the US date, because all those small developers have contracts with US publishers, and their games usually first come out there.

For example, Rule of Rose is already out in Japan, so as far as I am concerned it's "available". Now, if it's released in Iceland in two years, that's hardly an event worth mentioning.

In short, I want this to be a site with a truly international outlook. I am assuming that all readers are familiar with importing, modding, emulating, fan translating etc. etc.

In any case it's also a practical matter because I don't have the time nor the space to list Jap/US/EU releases for every game--and then consider that many games don't launch on the same date in every one of the 25 EU countries, and then there's China, Latin America, Canada, etc. etc.

So I am adding as many of your suggestions as I can. Just keep them coming from time to time, especially if you notice any cool games which I haven't yet listed.
icycalm
Hyperborean

Return to Games