https://www.patreon.com/posts/53778258

Reviewed
★★★☆☆ Sniper Ghost Warrior: Contracts 2
★★☆☆☆ Chivalry II
★★★★☆ Guilty Gear -Strive-
★★★☆☆ Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart
★★☆☆☆ Dungeons & Dragons: Dark Alliance
★★☆☆☆ Alex Kidd in Miracle World DX
[REMASTER] Seiken Densetsu: Legend of Mana (2021)
★★★☆☆ Scarlet Nexus
★★☆☆☆ Mario Golf: Super Rush

icycalm wrote:Game of the Month: Guilty Gear -Strive-

Not much to say here. It had no serious competition. And hey, many of us bought it day 1, so yay us! We know what's up on Insomnia. Still haven't played myself because of various issues, the latest of which is that I need to fish my arcade stick out of storage, which I'll be doing soon, and then I'll join in. Lots of CULT players have got the game though, and they've already put a dozen hours or so on YouTube [ > ].
icycalm
Hyperborean

Unread postby icycalm » 17 Jul 2021 09:01

Added two reviews:

★★★☆☆ The Last Spell
[PORT] Ninja Gaiden: Master Collection

The port is not rated, because we don't rate ports. I think I've explained somewhere why. Because it's not really possible to denote with a single rating a situation like for example when a great game has a bad port, or a bad game has a great port. A bad port of a great game would still probably be 5/5, but that would give a bad message to people without context. So for ports, remasters and the like, we don't give ratings and you just have to read the review.

Remakes usually get ratings, unless they are pseudo-remakes, i.e. more like remasters that are being marketed as remakes.
icycalm
Hyperborean

Return to Games