default header

The Best Videogame Player In The World

Trailers

Moderator: JC Denton

Trailers

Unread postby icycalm » 24 Nov 2017 13:19

I am custom ordering a really complex trailer with lots of video clips from all the games for the event. The PA trailers cost me around 50 euros each, but this will likely run to 100.
icycalm
Hyperborean

Unread postby icycalm » 25 Nov 2017 19:50

Trailer's ready but I am not happy with it. Considering whether to keep tweaking it or start from scratch.
icycalm
Hyperborean

Final 2019 trailer

Unread postby icycalm » 31 Oct 2018 01:48

The final trailer for the inaugural 2019 season of The Best Videogame Player In The World is up: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rboJGO_2SpE

Three people worked for a week to make this: me, Sergei (Hanged Man), and a video guy I hired. Note that the games shown will not necessarily be the ones we'll play. Most of them will be, but probably not all. For example, Civ6 is featured in the trailer, but we'll be playing 4. It's just that 4 didn't quite have the graphical oomph to make for a good trailer clip, so I used 6 instead. Same with using a Stellaris clip over a Sins one, and ARK over Rust or SCUM, etc. Plus, Dirt Rally 2 for example is coming out in February, so if it's better than 1 we'll play that instead (the trailer already features the sequel).

We begin November 1. Details on format, rules and sign-ups are coming very, very soon.
icycalm
Hyperborean

Return to The Best Videogame Player In The World