default header

The Best Videogame Player In The World

The Best Videogame Player In The World 2018

Moderator: JC Denton

The Best Videogame Player In The World 2018

Unread postby icycalm » 15 Oct 2018 07:22

Though I am swamped with projects, Diamond Dawg's return to the clan and his clear superiority as a gamer overall to pretty much everyone else except perhaps recoil and me has made me very excited to set us against each other for some truly epic battles across the coolest, most complex games that exist. I think I might end up coming number 3, but whatever happens, it will be a fight to remember. So as long as both of them are in, I will haul ass to make this happen before the year runs out (though if we end up running over a few weeks into the next year, that's okay too).

Otherwise I will start the event next year.

P.S. Don't be offended by the above if you are a great gamer yourself just because I didn't namedrop you. Chances are I simply haven't seen you play a lot of different games. There may well be others who can challenge the three of us for the top spots, and indeed one of the coolest aspects of the event will be seeing these guys come in and showing us what they've got, developing intense rivalries with them, and ultimately, after the event is over, perhaps joining our clan and playing lots of games together. So if you want to take a shot at us, by all means enter the event: that's precisely what it's for. And if you show us what's what, next year I can namedrop you.
icycalm
Hyperborean

Return to The Best Videogame Player In The World