default header

Cult Citizen

Drake Mule

Moderator: JC Denton

Drake Mule

Unread postby icycalm » 19 May 2023 04:51

Guys I'm not hating, but what is the point in having a Mule? It doesn't seem very useful in the current game.
https://www.reddit.com/r/starcitizen/co ... e_point_in

AyatollahoRocknRola wrote:it has one of the largest explosion radii for self destruct. Everything with s3 shields or less within about 100-150m is completely destroyed, even possibly an 890J with its larger shields iirc. Basically a cheap MOAB bomb.

This is ridiculous for a small hauling vehicle, but wth, we might as well use it. Could load half a dozen of these into a Carrack, and it sounds they could be delivered to Jumptown or Ghost Hollow much more stealthily and easily and dependably than the A2's bombs.

Every CULT member should own a Mule, after this news. They're so cheap we could even get 2 each.

Offical Mule page: https://robertsspaceindustries.com/comm ... Drake-Mule

It's my favorite vehicle in the verse btw. Nothing gives me as much pleasure as using this, because it connects space to ground mechanics like no other vehicle. You load it up in your ship, fly across the system with it, land and unload it, then hop in and drive to your destination, possibly even underground where ships can't go, load up your cargo, drive back, load it in, and fly off. A real Planetary Annihilation-type vehicle for me, meaning moving through all 4 layers: space, air, ground, underground. I also love how it looks, and I love stacking stuff in it. My hoarder mentality gets off on manually placing things on its side compartments with my hands, as opposed to using a multitool tractor beam to load ships. And driving away with a stacked vehicle into the night, disappearing among dunes and mountains on a lonely moon or planet towards an unknown destination... bliss.
icycalm
Hyperborean

Return to Cult Citizen