default header

Cult Citizen

Mirai Razor / EX / LX

Moderator: JC Denton

Mirai Razor / EX / LX

Unread postby icycalm » 20 May 2023 04:38

This was originally a MISC ship but they've said they'll switch it over to their new sub-brand Mirai soon.

Only recently did I find the EX is a military stealth ship, and I've been planning to add it to the spec for Inquisitors. At 1.9M, it's not cheap, but it'll come in very handy at Jumptown and Ghost Hollow for the initial scouting phase, plus especially in Ghost Hollow we could use a permanent radar marker since it's an umarked location, and maybe we can park this somewhere discreetly and use it this way.

https://robertsspaceindustries.com/pled ... r/Razor-EX

Outfitted with signature-reducing materials, the RAZOR EX was a specialty build for the UEE Advocacy for use in surveillance and extraction operations. Although the EX was ultimately rejected for widespread use, MISC released a variation of the model for the public who were looking to keep a lower profile.

The stock paint is the best for our purposes.

Since shubn tends to show to all events, he should probably get the first. Adjudicator shows up too, but I think he's better suited to the larger ships.

If we can get one before the mission tomorrow, it'd be sweet. If we can't, we'll make our target to buy it with the mission proceeds, if we earn any.
icycalm
Hyperborean

Re: Mirai Razor / EX / LX

Unread postby ysignal » 20 May 2023 07:04

I bought a Razor EX with cash, so we'll have one for tomorrow.
ysignal

Return to Cult Citizen