default header

Hardware

The icyrig

Moderator: JC Denton

The icyrig

Unread postby icycalm » 22 Mar 2014 20:08

I really want to set up my game room now. I know I've been talking about it forever, but the recent breakdown of my PS3 has finally motivated me to do it, since I only have a 360 to play on now. I REALLY want to play a ton of online games on PC: L4D, Diablo 3, that Herzog Zwei F2P thing, Dead Space 3, a ton of RTSes, and so on and so forth, and there now seems to be a decent crew of 5 or 10 people in the Online forum, so hopefully I should have teammates for everything (6-player Baldur's Gate II, and stuff like this has been a dream of mine for a long time...)

The reason I have been delaying it for so long is because of how messy my apartment is. It's a 3-bedroom apartment with a decent size living room on top of that, and every single room is so full of stuff that the actual walking space is negligible. I haven't cleaned up or tidied anything in over a year lol. So what I am going to do is try to do it one room at a time, starting with the game room. Actually, there will be two game rooms in the long run: one for the PC, and a projection room for post-360 consoles, but for the time being I'll only get the PC room set up.

I'll try to document everything with pictures from the start and make an article about it for the frontpage. It will be a pretty elaborate setup! I am so excited I just can't hide it! Stay tuned for more.
icycalm
Hyperborean

Return to Hardware