default header

[AC] [PS3] [PC] [PS4] [PSV] Under Night In-Birth

Moderator: JC Denton

[AC] [PS3] [PC] [PS4] [PSV] Under Night In-Birth

Unread postby recoil » 05 Mar 2017 21:59

I picked up a PS3 copy, which is the second revision titled Exe: Late.

I'm specifically calling out ExiledOne761. Come at me, bro!

As always, post here if you want to set up some matches at a specific time or get on Discord for a pick up game.
recoil

Unread postby recoil » 14 Jun 2017 06:05

It's a solid fighter with some chill tunes and the netcode is surprisingly good. We got a session going between me, ExiledOne and icy without any noticeable lag. That's connections to and from each US coast and Europe. It's essentially some kind of black magic, lol.

If you are interested in playing, pick up the Steam version of Exe: Late, post here when you pick it up, and let the salt flow. ExiledOne's Yuzuriha is the one to gun for.
recoil

Unread postby ExiledOne » 14 Jun 2017 10:57

Be sure to check out the 'Customize' menu option before we play next time. You can use the money you earned to buy new color palettes, avatars, etc. In regards to the color palettes, this game has some of the best I've seen in a fighting game (and I'm typically one who doesn't use them since a lot of times they look hasty thrown together in comparison to the default color options).
ExiledOne

Unread postby danjiro » 14 Jun 2017 19:53

I've been craving some new fighting games so I'll probably buy this over the weekend. How often do you guys play? I can easily pop in for some pickup matches every so often.
danjiro

Unread postby icycalm » 14 Jun 2017 20:40

We just played one time for three hours. We won't be arranging anything, so you'll just have to check on Discord. I imagine whenever someone wants to play he'll start playing, and then people who are interested will see this and join him, and the group participating in the session will grow the longer the session goes.
icycalm
Hyperborean

Return to Online