default header

Guest player feedback

Moderator: JC Denton

Guest player feedback

Unread postby icycalm » 12 Jul 2017 13:48

How are KizzaRules and Katalonian? I haven't got a chance to play with them yet. They have weird Steam profiles, with very few games and even a VAC ban.

If there are any problems, I'd like to know about them as soon as possible so I can address them. I am sceptical about adding too many new people before Saturday, and then having that session become a clusterfuck because of it. But if I can get word that the new peeps are cool, I can keep adding more of them with more confidence.
icycalm
Hyperborean

Unread postby Yurian » 12 Jul 2017 14:21

I didn't play with Katalonian, but I talked with him for a bit in the voice chat. He seemed like a nice and friendly guy and I think we should give him a chance.
Yurian

Unread postby icycalm » 12 Jul 2017 14:53

KizzaRules has a VAC ban and was drawing huge signs with swearing when I checked in on the stream. Anyone has an opinion on him?
icycalm
Hyperborean

Unread postby recoil » 12 Jul 2017 15:19

He seems to have a trolling streak considering his signs, the video he posted on Discord, and his VAC ban from PUBG. He did mention the ban when me and kojiero spoke with him. Ultimately, he seems to be okay and willing to take direction, he followed our rules and seems to agree with our play style, but I'd keep an eye on him and see what he does with the hut I gave him.
recoil

Unread postby icycalm » 12 Jul 2017 15:21

Some servers don't accept people with VAC bans. That's another thing to consider. He could always just get a new Steam account of course. In fact that's what I suspect when I see people with new accounts and only a handful of games in their library.
icycalm
Hyperborean

Unread postby icycalm » 12 Jul 2017 15:59

On second thought, I kicked him. Every sign of life I've seen from him has been annoying: even his Steam avatar is ugly and stupid, and we should not be accepting people with VAC bans on principle. And when I can have dozens of new people in by Saturday, if I want them, I just don't see a reason to give this douche a chance.

Also deleted his annoying video from the Discord chat.
icycalm
Hyperborean

Unread postby icycalm » 12 Jul 2017 20:10

Katalonian went into the voice channel with speakers and laptop mic, I told him that's not okay via PM, he gave me lip, I banned him. Next.
icycalm
Hyperborean

Return to Online