default header

Cult Citizen

Cult Fleet

Moderator: JC Denton

Re: Cult Fleet

Unread postby icycalm » 01 Nov 2022 00:46

Btw I think I figured why the STV gives you an Aurora loaner. The STV has space to transport two packages, and some types of packages work, but I saw a Reddit thread saying that some other packages don't work yet. So I am guessing that until they fix that, they felt the need to give buyers a substitute for this function, and the cheapest vehicle that transports packages is the Aurora, even though its cargo capacity is way above the STV's, and of course it can fly lol.
icycalm
Hyperborean

Unread postby Adjudicator » 01 Nov 2022 01:17

Thanks for that explanation, icycalm. Yours is the most sensible and logical one presented, compared to mine which I thought about over the night after rereading the loaner matrix page.

I initially concluded the Aurora loaner was given for the same reason as Freelancer pledges get an Anvil Arrow: To give the owners of the pledge the ability to use Arena Commander play mode.

That conclusion does not hold water, since there are no STV pledges that include a Persistent Universe game package (which is required to access Arena Commander) unlike the Freelancer which has a game access package. So an account with an STV alone and no game access can never play Arena Commander, and the STV is never space-maneuver capable in the first place.
Adjudicator

Unread postby Some guy » 01 Nov 2022 15:17

Bought the Cyclone AA, I'll get the TR the next time I log on.
Some guy

Unread postby recoil » 02 Nov 2022 13:22

I have an Aurora loaner for the STV and I also have an Arrow loaner for the Freelancer.
recoil

Unread postby ysignal » 02 Nov 2022 13:33

I bought a Centurion, Mule and Hull A from the pledge store.
ysignal

Unread postby ChevRage » 02 Nov 2022 14:24

My MISC Hull A has been replaced with the Drake Mule.
ChevRage

Unread postby shubn » 02 Nov 2022 19:42

I bought the STV (Warbond) and got the Aurora MR loaner.
shubn

Unread postby icycalm » 02 Nov 2022 21:28

Great job guys, especially ysignal, welcome to the Whale Club. Not sure if you’re interested in exchanging ships for newer ones as the older ones are put into the game and newer ones come out, but either way I will be soon making a thread to coordinate precisely this.

Also just a reminder to myself to remove Archonus’s sub-bestowed hoverbike in the next fleet update.
icycalm
Hyperborean

Unread postby Archonus » 03 Nov 2022 16:38

I now have an Anvil Arrow. My subscription also replaced my Hull A with a Mule.
Archonus

Unread postby recoil » 03 Nov 2022 22:51

Yeah, I own two. I haven't tried spawning both, but I don't see why it wouldn't work.
recoil

Unread postby icycalm » 03 Nov 2022 23:10

Yep if you can see two listed, you can spawn both. Awesome stuff. This means between you and me we have two Arrows to give to people. Three, if I give you my Super Hornet.
icycalm
Hyperborean

Unread postby Adjudicator » 07 Nov 2022 02:55

Seeing icycalm's posts gave me the idea to melt and reconsolidate some of my pledges, in order to obtain a ship capable of carrying more refined goods to reduce the tedium of ARC-L1 to Area 18 deliveries.

I have melted my Planetside Delivery Pack (with Freelancer to Prospector upgrade) and then repurchased the same Warbond pledge back with additional cash, then used the credit from my melted pledge to change my Planetside Delivery Pack Freelancer to a Freelancer MAX.

I also obtained a Warbond Crusader E1 standalone ship and then used store credit to upgrade that to a Prospector, so I still have my Prospector with me.

End result: I now have an additional Freelancer MAX for faster refined goods hauling.

Edit: Also purchased an RSI Ursa Rover using 70k aUEC from the New Deal at Lorville, Hurston.
Adjudicator

Unread postby recoil » 19 Nov 2022 05:49

I bought the IAE Cutter Starter Pack.
recoil

Unread postby icycalm » 19 Nov 2022 08:13

Fantastic! So I think the only flyable cashmoney vehicle we don’t yet have is the Corsair.

So you have two “game packages” now? Those can’t be gifted can they?
icycalm
Hyperborean

Unread postby recoil » 19 Nov 2022 08:29

Yeah, I own two now, I wanted the paint too, lol. The gifting option is available for the packages. Also, they're planning some features around having multiple game packages: https://robertsspaceindustries.com/comm ... rification
recoil

Unread postby icycalm » 19 Nov 2022 09:01

That page is wild. My remaining question is if I can fly two characters from one account at the same time from two computers. If the answer is yes, I am buying a second game package immediately. Would love to have one computer in a mining ship and the other flying patrol with my Scorpius for example, and the possibilities with more players are infinite.
icycalm
Hyperborean

Unread postby Adjudicator » 19 Nov 2022 14:41

After seeing recoil's post on how multiple game access packages can in the future be used to create alternate characters/NPCs under your control, I was thinking of buying another of the Drake Cutter starter packs to benefit from the 25% discount.

That did not work as I get an error message stating an account is limited to a single Drake Cutter IAE Warbond starter pack. Only ONE Warbond 25% discount Drake Cutter + LTI + Game package can be owned by an account.

I have obtained two Drake Cutters. One is the 25% IAE starter pack, and one is a standalone Warbond Drake Cutter.

I proceeded to melt my Avenger Titan game package, earned the store credit back, then ship upgraded the standalone Warbond Cutter into the Avenger Titan.

End result: my fleet now has a Drake Cutter. I will wait and see other discounted starter packs throughout the other days of the IAE.
Adjudicator

Unread postby icycalm » 19 Nov 2022 17:42

I love how you put end result since you know I am going to lose the plot and end up asking you what’s the end result.
icycalm
Hyperborean

Unread postby ysignal » 20 Nov 2022 08:05

Bought a Corsair (Warbond).
ysignal

Unread postby shubn » 20 Nov 2022 15:35

Bought the Cutter (Warbond) with both paints (Light Beam and Wind Chill).
shubn

Unread postby ChevRage » 21 Nov 2022 06:33

I bought the IAE Cutter Starter Pack as well.

I would've melted my original starter pack with the fugly Aurora, but because I bought it so early (2015) it gives me access to both Squadron 42 AND Star Citizen for a much cheaper price than either is selling for now. At least we get something out of having more than one Star Citizen game package.
ChevRage

Unread postby recoil » 23 Nov 2022 13:12

I now own the C8R Pisces (Warbond).
recoil

Unread postby Adjudicator » 23 Nov 2022 15:48

I have purchased a C8R Pisces.

I have also consolidated my pledges again, and chained a lot of Warbond upgrades and store credit ship upgrades to obtain an Anvil Carrack. I am anxious to get the unique Best in Show skin which requires the Carrack be in my pledge hangar on the 27th of November.

End result: These ships are added to my fleet:

C8R Pisces
Carrack
Loaner standard C8 Pisces (given with the Carrack pledge)
Adjudicator

PreviousNext

Return to Cult Citizen