Unread postby Archonus » 28 Oct 2022 23:48

I can be available:

Sunday, October 30 at 10am Pacific / 5pm UTC
Sunday, October 30 at 4pm Pacific / 11pm UTC
Sunday, October 30 at 10pm Pacific / 5am UTC
Archonus

Re: Scheduling

Unread postby icycalm » 29 Oct 2022 00:01

It will be Sunday October 30 at 11 PM UTC with the lineup: icycalm, recoil, ysignal, ChevRage and Archonus. Five is a good number, it will give us plenty of tactical possibilities. I will make a new thread soon to talk about them.

Keep in mind that AFTER this attempt, the event will still be running for three days, and everyone is free to try it as many times as you want, though it won't count for the purposes of CULT certifications. If you want to get partners for those times, use Discord to set it up, or just hop on and tag people when you want to play.

For those who couldn't make one or both of the events, don't worry about it, I am sure they'll run them again in a couple of months, after they've run Siege of Orison again. The only one of the newer big events I haven't see them run since we began playing is XenoThreat, and I am a little worried about that. I hope they haven't retired it. I think it's the one where you fight a capital ship...
icycalm
Hyperborean

Unread postby shubn » 20 Dec 2022 23:22

https://robertsspaceindustries.com/comm ... umptown-20

CIG wrote:Holiday Mayhem at Jumptown 2.0

Jumptown 2.0 - Last Call

While we're aware that Alpha 3.18's imminent wipe makes things less lucrative, we still wanted to launch the event over the holiday break for those simply looking for some mayhem and carnage. As a reminder, this will be your last chance to check out this iteration (2.0) of Jumptown, ahead of the Jumptown 2.1 debut in late January.

Inspired by historic, player-driven events back in 2019, Jumptown 2.0 is the official re-imagining of those epic credit-fueled clashes. This Dynamic Event challenges players of all types to get in, get out, or even take over a lucrative drug lab uncovered in the Stanton system. Choose a side, gear up, and get ready for mayhem.

To take the lawful path, be sure you have a CrimeStat of zero and then accept the mission from Crusader Security. The drug boxes you collect at the mission site will need to be taken to the closest LEO port. For example, if the mission is taking place at Jumptown, you would take your haul to Port Olisar.

On the lawful path, if you successfully delivery at least one run of contraband back to the LEO port, you will receive an aUEC bonus on top of the price of the drugs you deliver.

To take the unlawful path, you must have a CrimeStat of any level and accept the mission from Ruto. To do this you will need to have a non-negative affinity with the mission giver. Ruto knows how valuable this intel is, so he also asks a buy-in for the mission.

On this path, all contraband must be taken to Grim HEX to be sold off, regardless of where the mission is taking place. The unlawful path will provide a bonus to the price of each successfully delivered drug box.

Event Schedule

Jumptown 2.0

Each Jumptown time listed represents a location rotation, and each location will be open for 24 hours.

• Friday, December 23 at 8am Pacific / 4pm UTC
• Saturday, December 24 at 8am Pacific / 4pm UTC
• Sunday, December 25 at 8am Pacific / 4pm UTC
• Monday, December 26 at 8am Pacific / 4pm UTC
• Tuesday, December 27 at 8am Pacific / 4pm UTC
• Wednesday, December 28 at 8am Pacific / 4pm UTC
• Thursday, December 29 at 8am Pacific / 4pm UTC
• Friday, December 30 at 8am Pacific / 4pm UTC
• Saturday, December 31 at 8am Pacific / 4pm UTC
• Sunday, January 1 at 8am Pacific / 4pm UTC
• Monday, January 2 at 8am Pacific / 4pm UTC
• Tuesday, January 3 at 8am Pacific / 4pm UTC
shubn

Unread postby icycalm » 21 Dec 2022 00:20

Yep I saw that but wasn't sure if it was a good idea to try to round up a team because it's in the middle of the holidays, plus it's the end of the wipe so whatever gains are made will be wiped out.

However, we do have a ton of vehicles we didn't have in the last attempt, so if we get enough people we could make a lot of progress in the mission. We've never even made it inside the lab yet. Most we've done is ysignal grabbing a package and moving it a few feet away lol.

So I dunno. Looking at the range of dates, our best bet to get a big team together are two Saturdays, but unfortunately both of them fall on problematic days: December 24 and 31...

At any rate, it's worth making an effort to see what kind of team we can put together. So I will say I can make either day, at either one of our usual time slots: 1 PM UTC or 10 PM UTC.

So there are FOUR possible slots in all. If we play, we will only play ONE of them to maximize participation. So each person who wants to play should tell me which of the four slots they can make. Give me as many slots as possible, so we can find the sweet spot in terms of team size.

It should be fun figuring out optimal tactics with our new gear and vehicles, our two freakin' Carracks with RESPAWNING med beds, and our two clones. And then next year the event DOUBLES in size and we get even MOAR players and gear and vehicles! But let's see if we can lay down some training for all this in December. Let me know what you think.
icycalm
Hyperborean

Unread postby shubn » 21 Dec 2022 00:50

I can make all four time slots.
shubn

Unread postby Adjudicator » 21 Dec 2022 02:21

I am available for all four time slots as well.
Adjudicator

Unread postby ysignal » 21 Dec 2022 03:01

I can only make the 10 PM slot on the 31st.
ysignal

Unread postby Some guy » 21 Dec 2022 09:09

I can do 1 PM on the 24th.
Some guy

Unread postby ChevRage » 21 Dec 2022 12:10

I can make both slots on the 24th. Not sure about the 10 PM slot on the 31st, but I might be able to make that one too. I'll have to get back to you on that.
ChevRage

Unread postby icycalm » 21 Dec 2022 15:12

Let’s also see about Thursday the 29 and Friday the 30, again at 1 PM and 10 PM. Maybe these will be more convenient for people since they aren’t smack-dab on the main holiday days.

Also Sunday the 1st, again at 1 PM and 10 PM. It’s the Sunday after all the main days are past, so maybe more people will be available.

If we cast a wider net maybe we can catch everyone.

I can make everything.
icycalm
Hyperborean

Unread postby shubn » 21 Dec 2022 15:56

I can make everything except Sunday 1st 10 PM.
shubn

Unread postby Some guy » 21 Dec 2022 21:15

I can do both times on Thursday, 10 PM on Friday and 10 PM on Sunday.
Some guy

Unread postby Jameson » 22 Dec 2022 01:19

I can join at 1 PM on the 24th.
Jameson

Unread postby ysignal » 22 Dec 2022 01:24

I can make the 10 PM slot on the 29th, 30th and the 1st.
ysignal

Unread postby icycalm » 22 Dec 2022 02:19

Jameson did you read my post about the 29th and the 30th? It seems likely we’ll end up choosing one of these two dates at this point.
icycalm
Hyperborean

Unread postby ChevRage » 22 Dec 2022 06:22

I can make all the other days but the 31st.
ChevRage

Unread postby icycalm » 22 Dec 2022 09:00

So we have icycalm, ysignal, ChevRage, Some guy and shubn for either Thursday the 29th or Friday the 30th at 10 PM.

Can Adjudicator or Jameson make either of these two slots?
icycalm
Hyperborean

Unread postby Adjudicator » 22 Dec 2022 09:31

I have checked my schedule and Friday 30th December 10 PM UTC is the only timeslot I can manage.
Adjudicator

Unread postby icycalm » 22 Dec 2022 19:58

Alright, we have six people for Friday 30th December at 10 PM UTC. If more people want to play, let us know here, but either way, the date is set.
icycalm
Hyperborean

Unread postby shubn » 20 Jan 2023 19:56

https://robertsspaceindustries.com/spec ... on-returns

Synthwave-CIG @Synthwave-CIG wrote:Siege of Orison Returns for Lunar New Year

Hello everyone!

The Nine Tails gang hasn't learned their lesson from the bombastic debut of Siege of Orison, and this peaceful city in the clouds is once again under assault!

Siege of Orison kicks off anew on January 20th at 16:00 UTC and will run until January 30th at 20:00 UTC. For more details on surviving the Siege, including a mission rundown and tips from the designers themselves, check out the Siege of Orison Comm-Link and get ready for battle!

It's time to take back Orison. Happy hunting!
shubn

Unread postby icycalm » 21 Jan 2023 10:41

I moved your post to the Scheduling thread. Let's keep all Dynamic Event notices in here.

I won't be playing this because we're a couple of weeks away from a wipe and it's demotivating. I am saving all my enthusiasm for 3.18. I am going to finish all the missions, and come out in force for all Dynamic Events.

If people want to set up an attempt for this Siege of Orison, feel free to use this thread to set a time. Also make sure you use the Cult Spec gear, etc.: exactly as if I was playing. And the chain of command will also be as usual.
icycalm
Hyperborean

Unread postby icycalm » 19 Apr 2023 01:38

https://robertsspaceindustries.com/comm ... ar-Citizen

Freyja Vanadis, Associate Community Manager wrote:Lastly, rumor has it that the return of XenoThreat is imminent... be on high alert. o7

This sounds to me like next week. Normally, I would cancel all weekend Battlegrounds sessions for a SC event so we could get more people in, but next weekend will likely be Ruins of Azlant and they haven't played in a while, so I won't be messing with that.

Very much looking forward to this, it's the one event we haven't played yet.

This is what they look like:

Killer design.
icycalm
Hyperborean

PreviousNext

Return to Cult Citizen