default header

Cult Citizen

Cult Fleet

Moderator: JC Denton

Re: Cult Fleet

Unread postby schadenfreude » 15 Dec 2022 14:44

I bought a starter pack that includes a Warbond LTI Cutter.
schadenfreude

Unread postby Adjudicator » 18 Dec 2022 14:10

I have used a Concierge support ticket to nicely request for my primary account to qualify for the Luminalia MPUV referral. That request has yet to be looked at by support as of today.

Furthermore I have purchased a discounted 1 year subscription pass, and I have gained an Anvil Centurion as the subscriber vehicle.

My account now has an Anvil Centurion once more, at least for this month.

Will keep updated on the Luminalia referral request.
Adjudicator

Unread postby icycalm » 21 Dec 2022 01:52

Adjudicator no need to report the one-month subscriber vehicles anymore. It's too much hassle, and not very useful since they change so quickly. I mentioned that in the sub thread [ > ], near the very bottom, but you might have missed it (it was a huge post, so no worries, I forget half of what I wrote).
icycalm
Hyperborean

Unread postby Adjudicator » 21 Dec 2022 04:44

After a support ticket and waiting for a few days [ > ], my primary account is deemed to have completed the Luminalia referral bonus.

Result: Argo MPUV Cargo added.
Adjudicator

Unread postby shubn » 22 Dec 2022 20:35

Bought the Cutlass Black (bought a Warbond C8R and upgraded to Cutlass Black for LTI).
shubn

Unread postby shubn » 26 Dec 2022 17:09

Bought a Warbond C8R (LTI).
shubn

Unread postby ChevRage » 29 Dec 2022 17:20

Bought a Tumbril Nova.
ChevRage

Unread postby Some guy » 29 Dec 2022 17:49

Bought an Anvil Ballista.
Some guy

Unread postby shubn » 29 Dec 2022 20:26

Bought with aUEC (v3.17):

- Greycat PTV
- Tumbril Cyclone
- Tumbril Cyclone AA
- Tumbril Cyclone MT
- Tumbril Cyclone RC
- Tumbril Cyclone RN
- Tumbril Cyclone TR
- RSI Ursa Rover
- Greycat ROC
- Anvil Ballista
- Aegis Gladius
shubn

Unread postby ysignal » 29 Dec 2022 22:25

Bought a Tumbril Nova with credits.
ysignal

Unread postby Adjudicator » 31 Dec 2022 11:08

Using my subscription discount coupon (20% off, up to a maximum of USD 100), I purchased for my main account the Warbond Concept RSI Galaxy Complete pack—Galaxy plus all three currently planned modules.

As the RSI Galaxy and its modules are still in concept, this provides a loaner Anvil Carrack for my main account.

Result: RSI Galaxy (Anvil Carrack Loaner) added to my main account.

As of the current version of the game, my account has two Anvil Carracks, one purchased from IAE 2952 already noted earlier and one loaner for the RSI Galaxy.
Adjudicator

Unread postby icycalm » 31 Dec 2022 19:25

Three Carracks you nutjob, I love it.

I hope to get us a Kraken at some point next year, especially if crypto recovers at all. I’ll probably get it for my clone even though that will cost me Concierge status, so we can have it 24/7. Just plonk it down somewhere in Pyro, and we have our own base—which is what it is made for as the promotional material says.

icycalm
Hyperborean

Unread postby icycalm » 19 Jan 2023 02:04

Finally CIG added the Argo MPUV Luminalia referral to my CULTCLONE-1 account, and I promptly upgraded it to an Arrow, plus purchased the Metallic Grey paint (since this is the official Cult Spec paint).

So now we have an extra Arrow at wipe time for anyone to use, or brand-new players who drop in etc. Or just an extra life if anyone has two computers available.
icycalm
Hyperborean

Unread postby shubn » 07 Feb 2023 15:38

Upgraded my HoverQuad to the Anvil Hurricane, which gives me an F7C-M Super Hornet loaner.
shubn

Alpha 3.18 Fleet

Unread postby icycalm » 11 Mar 2023 02:47

Wipe has just hit meaning all info above this post is obsolete. Please make sure that in your first post below you report your ENTIRE fleet in the following format, with separate lines for separate accounts, if you have any:

CULTxicycalm: Vehicle A, Vehicle B,... Vehicle Z

CULTCLONE-1: Vehicle A, Vehicle B,... Vehicle Z

Notes:
  • Don't include manufacturer names alongside vehicle names. No need to say "Anvil Arrow", just "Arrow" will do.
  • Bold any vehicles you bought with cash, and italicize loaners.
  • The best place to get the full list of your vehicles is an ASOP terminal, NOT your web hangar.
  • Don't include temporary Subscriber vehicles.
  • Don’t include unreleased vehicles.
  • Try listing the vehicles from cheaper to most expensive, if you can.

After your first post, use the thread in the exact same manner you did before the reset. I just want a comprehensive first post for easier reference, so I won't have to go back through pages of posts to figure out who cash-purchased what, and what their loaners are.

My own post is coming as soon as I've figured out exactly what I am upgrading and what I am keeping, and whether I am outright buying anything new. There are a bunch of cool vehicles for sale right now that aren't normally available, and in a few days they'll probably remove most if not all of them... I don't want to go into the verse before I've sorted all this out. The game begins on the website, and in our wallets! I'm already playing and it's a blast!
icycalm
Hyperborean

Re: Alpha 3.18 Fleet

Unread postby shubn » 11 Mar 2023 18:57

I bought the Vulture (gives a Buccaneer loaner), upgraded my Cutter to a 325a, and my STV to a Gladius.

CULTxshubn: Avenger Titan, C8R Pisces, Arrow, 325a, Gladius, Cutlass Black, Buccaneer, Vulture, F7C-M Super Hornet, Hurricane

Pic from CCU Game:

shubn

Unread postby icycalm » 11 Mar 2023 22:25

Nice purchases! With your and my Super Hornet loaners, we have Chev and recoil all set for space-based missions as long as both of us are present, and can potentially focus on the A2 as first purchase.

Btw I see you missed out on LTI for that Vulture, but you can just melt it next update and buy it in-game and use the credit for something else.
icycalm
Hyperborean

Unread postby icycalm » 11 Mar 2023 22:30

Also we both have Gladiuses now—you fly yours and I give mine to someone, and recoil also has one to give—so again as long as we can all make it for an event, we’re pretty much set with fighters for a while.
icycalm
Hyperborean

Unread postby icycalm » 22 Mar 2023 08:15

I am finally done with my purchases. I upgraded my Centurion to the Antares, and my clone's Pisces to the Vulture so that everyone can use it, though that now means my clone doesn't have a Pisces for everyone to use. However, plenty of other people have a Pisces, so you can borrow theirs if you want to try it out. And to restore the Pisces to my fleet, I upgraded my main account's MPUV Cargo to a Pisces. So you can also borrow mine from my main account. The results:

CULTxicycalm: PTV, Aurora MR, STV, Mule, Cutter, C8R Pisces, Gladius, Hull A, Buccaneer, F7C-M Super Hornet, Scorpius Antares, Scorpius

CULTCLONE-1: Cutter, Arrow, Vulture

Pretty cool that the CCU Game app gives the vehicles from both my accounts in one image. Notice the x2 at the top-right corner of the Cutter. It's because both my accounts have one, though I plan to replace my main account's with something bigger, maybe that $1,100 Carrack Expedition package that comes with a game pack:

UEE Exploration 2950
https://robertsspaceindustries.com/pled ... ation-2950

It has six vehicles, all with LTI, and all of the vehicles are exploration-focused. Perfect for scouting solar systems to find a place to plunk a base down. I can use my 20% discount coupon from my sub on it, though it caps out at $100 off.

Anyway, this is what my fleet looks like right now:

P.S. If you want to get a list of all the ships in ascending price order, go here: https://robertsspaceindustries.com/stor ... ection=asc

Doesn't have time-limited ships unfortunately. Probably easier to just compare prices from Star Citizen Wiki if you want to list your ships in ascending price order.
icycalm
Hyperborean

Unread postby recoil » 24 Mar 2023 13:28

I couldn't resist buying the Scorpius Double Sting Pack: https://robertsspaceindustries.com/pled ... ck-Warbond

CULTxrecoil: Aurora MR, STV, Cutter, Avenger Titan, C8R Pisces, Gladius, Freelancer, F7C-M Super Hornet, Scorpius Antares, Scorpius

recoil

Unread postby Adjudicator » 25 Mar 2023 04:40

After a few weeks of planning, I finished consolidating the game packages and standalone pledges in my main account into a Concierge-only package, and selectively upgrading vehicles in the package.

Exploration Megapack 2950
https://robertsspaceindustries.com/pled ... apack-2950

Using that package as a base, and some CCUs later, this is the result:

CULTxAdjudicator: Aurora MR, HoverQuad, MPUV Cargo, MPUV Personnel, STV, Dragonfly Black, C8 Pisces, C8X Pisces, Cutter, Ursa Rover, Cyclone, Avenger Titan, C8R Pisces, Cyclone RN, 315p, 325a, Arrow, Cutlass Black, Freelancer MAX, Prospector, F7C-M Super Hornet, Constellation Taurus, Terrapin, Cutlass Steel, Vanguard Sentinel, Vanguard Harbinger, Starfarer, Reclaimer, 600i Explorer, Carrack, Carrack Expedition, Hammerhead

CULTCLONE-2: MPUV Cargo, Cutter, C8R Pisces, Starfarer, Carrack

For those who have difficulty to find the pledge prices of the vehicles in the game currently not on sale on the pledge store, use this link to the Star Citizen Wiki and sort the prices by "Standalone Cost": https://starcitizen.tools/List_of_pledge_vehicles
Adjudicator

Unread postby icycalm » 25 Mar 2023 10:55

Wow you have a Reclaimer now! I was thinking of getting one but in the end I saved my money for the Hull C. They’ll be about the same price. We’ll need another Reclaimer for one of the clones anyway so we can use it 24/7, but it’ll be nice to try yours earlier, whenever you are online. Generally our industrial vehicles should go to clones so that we can keep running them throughout the week. Remember they can always be gifted back to a main account down the line.

So now we have two Vultures, a Prospector and a Reclaimer on day 1. It’s a pretty good industrial base for starters. Maybe we can go straight for a Mole.

Also your three Carracks lol. I am getting one of these myself this year. I need to own one. And a Starfarer now that they’ve shown its fuel tanks will be detachable in 3.19. This means you can carry as many as you want in your Carrack and basically never run out of fuel: perfect for Pyro and a Pyro base.

What a fucking game lol. Can you imagine where it’ll be a year or two from now? We’ll all have apartments in Lorville so we better start getting used to that dump lol. We’ll be $10,000 in the game by then easy. Just cut out Steam games and we’re set. All hail Chris Roberts!
icycalm
Hyperborean

Unread postby icycalm » 25 Mar 2023 11:09

Oh just noticed your Hammerhead. I think that’s the biggest and most expensive ship in the game now after the 890J. We’ll have to figure a use for it.
icycalm
Hyperborean

Unread postby Adjudicator » 25 Mar 2023 14:14

The Reclaimer in my account cannot be gifted as it was CCUed (upgraded) from the LTI Constellation Aquila that is part of the Exploration Megapack. The upgraded ship ends up coupled with the game package. To get rid of CCUed ships in the package, the whole package MUST be melted down and re-purchased.

Furthermore as the Game Package is more than USD 1000, it is considered a high-value pledge and cannot be gifted or traded.

These issues do not concern me. For the Reclaimer, despite its non-military purpose, I still see quite a lot of potential with its turrets and drone capabilities (not yet implemented). Also, it is still an Aegis Dynamics ship, and I could not pass up the chance to add this ship to my personal collection.

As for the Carracks, technically, I only have one Carrack that is truly owned, the Carrack Expedition that is part of the Exploration Megapack. The other Carracks, one each in my account and CULTCLONE-2, are loaners standing in for the RSI Galaxy still in concept.

As for the Hammerhead, that, along with the Vanguard Harbinger and the MPUV-P, are also loaners originating from the Idris-P pledge in my main account.
Adjudicator

PreviousNext

Return to Cult Citizen