default header

Cult Citizen

Clothes & Armor

Moderator: JC Denton

Clothes & Armor

Unread postby icycalm » 07 Sep 2022 07:10

https://twitter.com/Mightyh3idi/status/ ... 7445881856

Mighty Heidi @Mightyh3idi wrote:Still my favorite armor

Haven't seen this yet. Wouldn't mind it one bit. An entire platoon kitted out like this would be terrifying I think.
icycalm
Hyperborean

Medical Armor

Unread postby icycalm » 08 Sep 2022 07:12

https://twitter.com/TwidgetTV/status/15 ... 1735709696

Twidget @TwidgetTV wrote:Been searching for the best Medical armor and here it was right under my nose all this time.

Greycat Black Cherry - sadly only via sub or lootboxes.

Gorgeous.
@RobertsSpaceInd
#StarCitizen

"Medical armor." How amazing is that? If we get a couple of these suits, we can bring them in with two people when we have say a team of ten.

Look for them in lootboxes. As long as you can get it in the game, don't pay cash for it. Give them the money for the sub for stuff you can't get in the game.

The hunt is on for medical armor! If you find one, report here and safeguard it for an important event!
icycalm
Hyperborean

Re: Armor

Unread postby icycalm » 08 Sep 2022 22:17

Awesome getup put together by Chev. It'd be cool if you remembered all the stores you got the parts from, Chev. I'd like to replicate it.
icycalm
Hyperborean

Unread postby ChevRage » 09 Sep 2022 11:18

It wasn't mine, it was just some player passing by that I stalked because he looked cool. I'd like to know too though, so if anybody finds it, let us know.
ChevRage

Unread postby ysignal » 10 Sep 2022 06:22

This is the armor I've been taking on bounty hunting missions lately:

The helmet is the "Oracle Helmet Base" and the rest of the armor is the Inquisitor set. The manufacturer is Kastak Arms. You can get this and some of their other gear from the armor shop in Everus Harbor over Hurston:

ysignal

Clash armor

Unread postby icycalm » 23 Oct 2022 04:06

This armor is perfect for when we're doing piracy or unlawful sides of missions etc. Should get a bunch of them.

How do I get Clash armor if I can’t find it at Grim Hex
https://www.reddit.com/r/starcitizen/co ... find_it_at

Willpalazzo wrote:If I remember correctly the 890 jump missions have thes npcs, you can kill them and loot them from there.

y077er wrote:about a month a ago I went to look out of the large viewing window at Port Tressler but it was blocked by an 890, I mentioned this in chat and the person responsible replied saying that he had left it there about a half hour before and that he had stolen it from an 890 mission. Well, I said nothing and went down to one of the landing pads and EVA'd all the way up and boarded the ship and was able to loot all the dead NPCs through the ship, got 3 or 4 Clash kits and some other nice suits/armor that I had never even seen before. Edit: spelling. Edit 2: Also found two butcher's helmets on my looting escapades one of which is the Holiday Butcher Helmet which look great with the Clash gear. CIG please no reset accounts :p

WhereinTexas wrote:Look for the URGENT: Boarding In Progress mission. The baddies on the 890 Jump will have this armor. About 4 sets per contract.

NKato wrote:Those missions appear at arccorp and microtech.

Snowbrawler wrote:Clash, stitcher and 9tails modified armors should be available at grim imo

This last guy is saying that he would LIKE these armors to be available at Hex, not that they are. Never heard of the Stitcher before.
icycalm
Hyperborean

Unread postby icycalm » 28 Jan 2023 16:14

Space Security looks amazing
https://www.reddit.com/r/starcitizen/co ... ks_amazing

New Security Post Kareah armor.

We'll be able to loot it and stock up on it of course. What other games can you name where you can grab anything anyone is wearing including NPCs and use it?

Pretty much only D&D, and if there's a videogame that gets close to that, it is a D&D adaptation.
icycalm
Hyperborean

Unread postby icycalm » 02 Feb 2023 19:06

Can I copy your homework?
https://www.reddit.com/r/starcitizen/co ... r_homework

Massive improvement/modernization.

Fun-Background-9622 wrote:Was taught in art school that "all art is theft" meaning you take your inspiration from what you see around you.

Now make a meme saying Lorville is stolen from Blade Runner.
icycalm
Hyperborean

Unread postby icycalm » 15 Mar 2023 01:56

Titan exosuit
https://starcitizen.tools/Titan_exosuit

Star Citizen Wiki wrote:The Titan exosuit (or Titan suit) is a mech space suit originally built for industrial purposes, it has expanded to military and combat operations as well. It is classified as a Class IX space suit under the space suit classification system.

This has been on the progress tracker for a while. So they're actively working on it. Keep in mind the images are old, from back when space suits were supposed to look like this:

So I expect the final thing to look much better than the old concepts. Which aren't bad looking at all anyway. Just sayin'.

This is a design document from the early days:

Introducing Your RSI Space Suit
https://robertsspaceindustries.com/comm ... Space-Suit

Cloud Imperium Games wrote:Space Suit System

We would also like to share one of our design documents, explaining how the classification system for space suits works. Please note that this is what we’re working towards; you won’t find all of these in the game on day one (and some are for Squadron 42!) This also does not mean there are nine different space suits; there are nine types. Like ship upgrades, each suit will have a variety of different manufacturers, quality levels, upgrade options, etc. Suits will also have customizable colors, decals, etc. to increase variation. There will also be an array of player clothing separate from space suits.

• Class I – basic protection; essentially a plastic bag. Think a Tyvek suit. Class 1 suits protect against vacuum during a hull breach but they can’t be worn for EVAs.
  • Class II – This is the “standard” suit for non-military pilots. Keeps you safe in the cockpit and is maneuverable enough in combat. Has limited EVA capabilities, although to do anything effective in zero G you need attachments that will slow it down.
  • Class III – Heavier civilian suit. A little slower and less maneuverable than the class II, but has increased armor. You’ll have a harder time moving around in boarding, but you can take more hits.
  • Class IV – Military suit, as seen in the Squadron 42 trailer. This suit is armored to protect against cockpit damage, has various self-repair features, advanced tactical display, etc. Roughly as effective in EVA as the Class II is in a boarding operation.
  • Class V – Advanced Military Suit. This is a much more expensive and rarer class of suit. Think the difference between a standard fighter pilot suit and the ones worn by an SR-71 crew.
  • Class VI – Marine armor. Too bulky to wear in a cockpit, but much more effective in boarding operations. A pilot wearing a Class III suit might fly a cargo load of his friends in Class VI suits to attack a freighter.
  • Class VII – Heavy Marine Armor. This is a heavy weapons suit with mech upgrade for carrying heavy weapons.
  • Class VIII –Full blown EVA suit, similar to a modern space suit with an MMU.
  • Class IX – Full blown mech suit. Somewhere between a space suit and the power loader from Alien. These repair the outsides of large ships, move heavy objects in hangars, etc.
icycalm
Hyperborean

Re: Clothes & Armor

Unread postby icycalm » 17 Dec 2023 21:17

I remember buying this from a store years ago, finally pieced it back together.
https://www.reddit.com/r/starcitizen/co ... _years_ago

Pyromike16 wrote:Tusken raider vibes. Where'd you get the parts?

benjamindawg wrote:New mercenary contracts in Hurston and microTech will take you to the new Duster settlements. They wear Microid and Lynx armour mixed together with some new clothing. I've seen the "leader" spawn in with Paladin helmets three times so far :o

Jack-Booted-Thug wrote:Thank you for the tip... been away for a few years and just came back for salvage and found out I couldn't just purchase these sets from Hex or anywhere... like we used to be able to.

Always loved the Lynx set.

Also, do I have to take a contract or can we just visit the Duster settlements and murder them? I haven't followed development much last couple years so I'm catching up on a lot.

benjamindawg wrote:You can definitely do that. There are some settlements that do not have QT markers, and only a few of them have the new Duster faction. Have a look at this Derelict Settlements Reference Sheet [ > ] for where to go. (dark mode user warning lmao)

I really like this getup. Very stylish boots! (no homo) and they match the gloves so well. I don't like the helmet, but it goes pretty well with this. I would like to try the Dusters' gas mask with this, it might be even better. Post a pic here if you manage to put this together before me. Could be the beginnings of a Cult Frontier Spec for Pyro, if this stuff can also be found over there. Would also make a perfect Cult Liaison Spec.
icycalm
Hyperborean

Return to Cult Citizen