Arcana Heart 3 (2009)

[AC] [360] [PS3] [PSV] [PC] Arcana Heart 3

Moderator: JC Denton

[AC] [360] [PS3] [PSV] [PC] Arcana Heart 3

Unread postby recoil » 27 Sep 2015 08:22

The PC version of LOVE MAX!!!!! is coming out on September 29th in the US. If you're interested in playing it, let me know and I will set something up.

Online play for the PS3 version was really good compared to the PS3 version of Street Fighter IV and the PC version of King of Fighters XIII. The lag for the PS3 version of Arcana Heart 3 was never too much of a problem to enjoy online versus play. Hopefully, it will be even better on PC.

If you read icy's review, you'll be happy to know the charm and complexity of the first game is still intact. The aesthetics are still plain and the music is generic, but new mechanics and tweaks to the old system adds new ways to change up your approach and make LOVE MAX!!!!! feel much faster compared to the first game in the series.

Player list by system:

PC
recoil
Some guy
infernovia
icycalm
danjiro

PS3
recoil
infernovia
ExiledOne761
Last edited by recoil on 10 Mar 2017 06:38, edited 4 times in total.
recoil

Unread postby Some guy » 28 Sep 2015 17:01

I'm definitely interested so I'll buy it in a day or two.
Some guy

Unread postby infernovia » 29 Sep 2015 01:48

I'm game.

Oh, and I have the PS3 version as well.
infernovia

Unread postby recoil » 30 Sep 2015 06:06

I bought the game right now and I'm installing it. I'll be online through out the week if you want to get some quick matches in, but I'll be able to do a longer session on Saturday 5PM UTC.
recoil

Unread postby icycalm » 08 Mar 2017 15:50

So here is the breakdown in terms of systems:

PC
recoil
Some guy
infernovia
icycalm

PS3
infernovia

I am only counting people who have posted in this thread. If you want to play with us, post in the thread which version(s) you own. I am planning to get the PS3 version too once I replace my console. Apparently there are also 360 and PSV versions. Not sure if they are both LOVE MAX though. Wikipedia also talks of a LOVE MAX SIX STARS arcade version: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arcana_Heart_3

recoil, copy this list in your OP and keep it updated when people post.
icycalm
Hyperborean

Unread postby ExiledOne » 09 Mar 2017 08:35

I'm in as well. I own the PS3 version.

Will we do the same thing we were planning on doing with +R by choosing different characters and sticking to them? I thought it was a good idea personally.
ExiledOne

Unread postby danjiro » 09 Mar 2017 16:40

I have Arcana Heart 3 for PC and I'm pretty sure I have the PS3 version but I'd have to check to make sure.
danjiro

Return to Online