default header

[PC] [PS4] [ONE] Overwatch

Moderator: JC Denton

[PC] [PS4] [ONE] Overwatch

Unread postby icycalm » 30 Apr 2017 12:44

We started playing this on PC. So far it's me, Yurian, danjiro, recoil and Robomoo using his brother's account. Saf also has the game but hasn't played with us yet.

It's a good game and I recommend it to everyone. I'll make a longer post in the Games forum soon, I have a lot of things to say about it. I don't like it as much as Siege or PS2, but it's still a good game and with enough differences from everything else we are currently playing to add it to the rotation. I think the best thing it has to offer is the character variety, which is even more wild than Siege's. I can see myself exploring the various heroes for months. Aesthetics are also great, and a nice change from PS2's monotony in that regard and Siege's ultra-realism.

Need to play Paragon too so I can compare it with something that's closer to it, mechanically. Team Fortress 2 was also mentioned as having similarities, and I was intrigued by the 12v12 mode Robo said it had, and since both these games are free I'd like to give them a try at some point with whoever's interested.

I posted about a good Overwatch deal here: http://culture.vg/forum/topic?p=28597#p28597
icycalm
Hyperborean

Unread postby Robomoo » 30 Apr 2017 13:57

I'm pretty sure you can go up to 16v16 in TF2 actually, though the main gamemodes that are played competitively are 6v6 or 'Highlander' (9v9 where all players are distinct classes).
Robomoo

Return to Online