default header

Games

Flash Contest #1: Win a copy of SCUM on Steam!

Moderator: JC Denton

Flash Contest #1: Win a copy of SCUM on Steam!

Unread postby icycalm » 13 Sep 2018 16:09

To celebrate Insomnia's redesign as the leading videogame news site (added on top of all the other categories we're leading), I am giving away a copy of the hottest new game on Steam last month, Gamepires' SCUM, to the first person who will correctly identify and post in this thread the complete list of games seen in the Insomnia intro video, in order of appearance: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TbPYIvqoPGI

The contest is open to all Insomnia subscribers, and has no end date. Incorrect submissions will not receive a reply (because that would unfairly assist them). When I see the first correct one, I'll let you know.
icycalm
Hyperborean

Unread postby Angels » 13 Sep 2018 17:22

Guilty Gear Xrd -Sign-, Vanquish, Dead Rising, Scalebound, Wolfenstein: The New Order, Fire Emblem: Fuuin no Tsurugi, The Wonderful 101, Sid Meier's Civilization VI, Divinity: Original Sin, Halo 3, S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl, Bayonetta, Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege, Demon's Souls, For Honor, Max Payne, Dragon's Dogma, then some Sonic image that does not appear to be from any of the games (looks like fanart), Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance, Mushihime-sama, Deus Ex, PlanetSide 2, Rust, Shadow Tactics: Blades of the Shogun and Crysis 3.

In several places in between, some of them repeat, but as I understand it you just asked for the first appearance of each game.
Angels

Unread postby icycalm » 13 Sep 2018 23:24

A winner is you!

I'll be in touch about the game. And thanks for the help with the updates. Much appreciated.
icycalm
Hyperborean

Return to Games