[360] Otomedius Excellent!

Unread postby icycalm » 12 Jun 2010 16:33

icycalm
Hyperborean

Unread postby icycalm » 12 Jun 2010 16:37

icycalm
Hyperborean

Unread postby Vert1 » 12 Jun 2010 21:35

I am actually very interested in these games because of the 3-player mode. Somehow I still haven't stumbled upon commentary on how well that mode was handled in the previous game or how it's going to be improved in this one.
final destination
Vert1

Unread postby icycalm » 12 Jun 2010 23:35

Where did you read that the development team is planning to "improve" the 3-player mode in this game? Nowhere -- because you are making shit up, something which in this forum is a bannable offence (and if you DID see them say it somewhere but neglected to link, or even simply mention, the source -- that's also a bannable offence).

Dude the way you are going your are not even going to last a week. It is obvious that you do not know much about videogames, and your smarmy self-assured commentary is annoying. Even on the odd occasion where you make a halfway decent comment, you still manage to spoil it somehow, as above.

So. This is the last communication you will get from me on the subject of your posting style. I simply do not have time for you -- the next little bullshit that you post, no matter how small, will be your last in this forum. Moral: POST AS LITTLE AS POSSIBLE.

P.S. Do not reply to this post.
icycalm
Hyperborean

Return to News